Chapter 46

(I will signal you when to start the song in the chapter... Again lol)

Heated - Chapter 46

The thoughts of the mysterious texter kept on lurking around in my mind, even after everybody had left the party. It was really hindering me and stopping me from enjoying myself like I thought I would - seeing that this is my last day of fun before college starts up again.

Blake had asked us to stay for a while after the party had left and we - Becky, Justin, Holly, Blake, Harry and myself - are all sitting in a circle having random conversation in the night sky. 

I must say that this night is truly beautiful; The stars were twinkling beautifully in the sky as the full moon accompanied it, lighting up the dark evening sky. I swear just sitting under the stars and taking it all in put my mind at ease. I forgot all about what was worrying me just earlier this evening. 

It was probably just somebody messing around with me and trying to scare me in some sick way. 

I decided to not let it dictate the way my night was gonna go as I was lied with my back on Harry's chest on an outdoor chaise lounge chair as his legs were on either side of mine. 

I've grown quite comfortable around Harry and I'm sure that if I were to be sitting this way with him just a few weeks ago, I'd probably be having a semi-heart attack.

We were all cuddled up and coupled up as we spoke amongst ourselves as Blake told some funny stories about his childhood. I was actually enjoying myself as I took a look around at my friends and how proud I am to have them in my life, especially Harry. 

Harry had placed his hand onto my waist as our fingers were intertwined. Now, it was becoming rather chilly and Blake was nice enough to bring us some blankets to throw over us to keep us warm. 

As I was speaking with the gang, Harry was awfully quiet around me and I had no idea why. 

Just a few minutes after, I feel how Harry untangles his fingers from mine as he then makes his way slowly up my stomach. I had no idea what he was doing, but I just let it slide as I continued talking about random things with Holly. 

Just then, I felt how Harry's hands found its' way onto my breasts above my clothes. My eyes widens as he cups them into his hands. 

What is he doing?!

Holly had just in time averted her gaze to Blake as he now had her attention. 

"Remember how you teased me on the dance floor?" His lips moves its' way onto the crook of my neck as he then gently bites onto it, making me awaken with just a simple touch. "How you intentionally made me want more?" He knows? His voice becomes a bit more sensual and low as his fingers begins to make circular motions onto my bra just on my nipples as the feeling dug to my very core. I press my breasts into the touch of his hand as he moves up to my ear. "It's your turn now."