Chapter 27

Heated - Chapter 27

Harry's P.O.V.

"What do you want, Madison?"

"Is that really a question, Harry?" She bats her eye lashes at me as she steps closer and runs her hand down my chest towards my torso. "I want you."

She whispers as she stares at me with pure lust dwelling around in her ocean blue eyes.

"Madison." I stop her hand from trailing down any lower as I hold her back and she looks at me in surprise to my decline. "You have to stop this. I told you before, we're done."

I warn her in a stern voice as she furrows her brows in confusion. She then shakes her head and pulls her wrist out of my hand.

"So it's true, huh? I've been hearing that you've been out and about with some other girl."

She says it in distaste as she rolls her eyes and her lips are pulled into a tight line as she waits on my reply.

"What you've heard is true. I've moved on with someone amazing and I don't want you ruining it - again."

This time I'm starting to get annoyed at Madison as she just won't quit bugging me and trying to get me to sleep with her again.

"You've changed, Harry. You never rejected me like this before."

She starts fuming at the realization that my words are true as she taps her foot on the floor in frustration.

"I haven't changed, I've just grown up. You should try it some time."

She gasps at my words as her bright eyes goes wider and she suddenly flips her long blond hair off from her shoulder as I could tell that she was left speechless after me sending her off.

She quickly turned her heel as she strutted away furiously.

I shake my head and let out a sigh as I watch her leave. She's an exact replica of how I once was and I'm ashamed to say that I've only used girls for one thing and one thing only. I felt disgusted in myself as I thought on it for a while, but that was my only way to fill the emptiness inside of me after...

The thought pains me even more.

My thoughts then wander to Paige and a smile couldn't help but break out onto my face. My dark thoughts are then overclouded by her beautiful smile.

I never thought I'd say this, but...

I miss her.

I really do miss her.

— Later that night —

Paige P.O.V.

It's been a good week of rest for my voice and now that it's finally back I can't help but talk and sing as much as I want to. I probably shouldn't be doing it after just gaining my voice back, but... Oh well.

I got out of the shower as I wrap my towel around me and dry my hair off with my hairdryer. It's so much work getting this thick head of hair tamed at times.

I huff in frustration as I then check my phone and notice that I've got a message...

From Harry!

I smile like an idiot as I read his name and I put the hairdryer down as I excitedly check the message.

[Harry <3:
What you up to?
- H.]

I happily text him back as I press send.