Chapter 47

A Betrayal

"I cannot undo what I have done, I can't un-sing a song that's sung. And the saddest thing about my regret -- I can't forgive me and you can't forget."

-Lang Leav

Heated - Chapter 47

So, college has already started and not even a few hours before settling in, we are bombarded with tons of assignments and work.

Seriously? You don't even want to go just a little easy on us? Do we repel you so much that you feel the need to prison us in with all this work?

I know that it is all necessary and compulsory to do this, but I am not a freaking machine that you can just turn on and off whenever you want, dear professors.

Luckily, I had one thing that was keeping me from jumping off from the highest building, and that's the Masked Ball.

I've told my Mom about it and she showed me to this beautiful place down the street that sells elegant dresses AND masks.

Now, that's definitely killing two birds with one stone.

When I put on all those clothes, I felt like one of those Disney princesses and it made me feel so beautiful. I can't wait until the event is actually happening and it's only just a few days away!

And not only are we doing this for ourselves, but we're also bettering the lives of the orphaned kids which made me want to help them even more by just knowing Harry. It must be really hard to be in the position that they are in and I'd do anything to see them happy and loved - we all deserve that.

Oh, and about that "stalker" person? Well, I've told Becky about it and she told me that I should change my number so that they would stop pestering me and trying to scare me the way that they are. Even though I've already changed my number, it doesn't change the fact that they're somewhere around, just watching me and waiting patiently for whatever evil they have planned in their minds.

Every corner that I turn these days, I make sure to be careful about it because you never know what could happen.

It was my third day of coming back to college and it has already drained me. I couldn't wait to just plop myself onto my bed and sleep my homework and assignments away.

As soon as I had entered my dorm room, I threw my bag onto my bed and did exactly as I was planning when I lied face up onto the bed.

Just as I was ridding myself from all worries, I hear a soft sniffing in the bathroom.

That's strange.

Is Becky sick?