•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑉 •.༄.°

(I didnt know what to put Im sorry😭)

----

After eating we cleaned the table and I volunteered to clean the dishes and Ike nods. "Just leave them on the sink, I'll clean them later" I said and filled his pitcher as I placed them back in the fridge. "Sure, I'll wait for you here" He said and there it was once more. His pleasant and beautiful smile, if I were to choose wether if his smile was hot or cute I wont be able to pick. I-its too hard anyways.

"What? No need, just head up without me and finish the project." I said and waved my hand off as I the sink started pouring water out. I grabbed the sponge and applied soap and started scrubbing the dishes, "Tell me when you done by the way" He said and turned on the TV.

-----

I finally finished cleaning up the dishes, for now Im cleaning the pantry and his sink, "Are you done?" Ike asks, "Uhm yeah actually I am" I said and put the cleaning cloth away. "Great, lets hurry up and get rest. I'll walk you home, hm?" He kindly asks, Geez. I never knew he could be this good, gosh I love him already. No!- What! I mean yes but like everyone does right...? Right...

"Uhh yeah sure but I could just ask Al-" No wait... What id I went home with Ike..? He seems nice, but I might be disturbing him.. "Yeah no thanks, I'll just ask Alban to pick me up" I said and walked towards the stairs to get my bag. "Are you sure? You dont need help?" Ike remarked again "Yes, I am sure. Very very sure" I replied. "Fine, whatever makes you happy" Ike said and walked towards the stairs too.

Ike helped me pack my stuff which was nice but not enough to impress me.

As we entered his room we quickly packed our stuff, "Wanna go here again tomorrow? are you gonna finish the project at home?" He asks. "It depends. Its up to you." I said

"Hmm, dwell here once more tomorrow, it seems fun with you around even though we havent built a really good conversation yet." He smiled as he took my hand.

Dont have high hopes lmao he just shaked my hand.

"Oh uh thank you...?" I said feeling confused yet intense how tight he's holding my hand even if the hand shake was over... "Uhm can you let go now..?" I asked politely "Oh!- Uh--- yeah sure sorry I forgot to let go hehe".

He said and scratched the back of his head, Has anyone ever said you laugh or chuckle sounds so angelic?. I dont think so, "So uhm is it final that Alban's going to pick you up?" He asked once more. Why is he so concerned? He doesnt even know me that much. Not to be mean but isnt he too welcoming?.

"Yeah he will, I'll just chat him right now" I said and fished for my phone, "Lets wait downstairs?" He asks "Uh nah lets stay here, its really nice in your room" I replied and smiled. "Oh uhm thanks I guess?".

------

Alban:
Im here :D

Me:
Ok, just wait for me downstairs alright?.

Alban:
Alright ;)), Btw Sonny and Yugo wanted to tag along ;(

Me:
And your sad??

Alban:
Well not really, just not in the mood to carry these mf

Me:
Lol see you.

I turned of my phone and informed Ike Alban was there, "I'll take my leave, Alban's here."

"Take care" Ike said and waved off "Dont forgot to drop by tomorrow for the project" He informed once more as I nodded and opened his door, Aww I wont get to see his handsome face anymor- What.

I walked towards the stairs but Ike decided to follow downstairs, on our way downstairs I'll say that he does quite have alot of staircases, its like a whole great wall of china if you could imagine it.

I didnt think of anything much while going down the stairs until the unexpected happened.

I tripped and fell but Ike was fast enough to catch me.

But.....

My face was facing his chest, he pulled me in closer. My cheeks burn as I felt his heartbeat. His hand on my hair, tightening his other arm on my wrist.

"A-Are you okay..?" He asked

Yeah no shit sherlock why do I have to be unlucky. Oh shit.

I felt him tighten his grip on my hair as both out breaths hitch. Shit...

Did he feel my wig..?

....

"𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛; 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛. 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑎𝑠 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤---- 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛."
-𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣