Chapter 7

Lila POV

I kept looking between his eyes and lips waiting for a response. Instead he leans over and gives me a peck on the lips. I take it as my cue to kiss him.

I climb on his lap straddling him and place my mouth on his. I slowly begin kissing him, licking his bottom lip for entrance. As soon as he opens his mouth I slide my tongue in gently massaging his tongue. I moan into his mouth and he pushes me away.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask.

"It's not that. I just know what you're doing," he says. "I'm not going to fuck you just so you don't go into heat."

"Wasn't even thinking about that," I say defensively.

The truth is I was feeling guilty about talking to Tomas and what I almost did. Killian has been nothing but good to me and didn't deserve that.

"I just wanted to kiss you," I say, getting off of him.

"I apologize for misinterpreting your intentions. That was entirely my fault," he says and grabs my hand. "Why don't we go for that run."

"Okay," I perked up.

It was dark out now but it wouldn't be a problem for my wolf. I followed him into the woods. We each got behind a tree to shift.

I stepped out showing off my red wolf only to be blown away by his silver one. He was magnificent. The way the moon showed on his fur was breathtaking.

We circled each other a couple times before he took off. He was really fast and I had a difficult time keeping up. We must have ran five miles before he finally slowed down.

We were in a clearing. He shifted and stood there holding his genitals. "Shift. I promise not to look down," he says.

I shift then look at him holding himself. "Will you take your hands away if I promise not to look?" I ask.

"I was trying to be polite. I don't care if you look," he says. He drops his hands and I look. "Damn. You don't waste any time, do you?"

His package was on the larger side. I shouldn't be surprised because he does have Alpha blood.

"I'm sorry. You moved and I looked," I say.

"Suuuure. Your red wolf is beautiful by the way," he says.

"My wolf? Yours is breathtaking," I say.

"Lay down," he says.

I hesitate before getting down in the grass. He comes and lays down beside me. I have my eyes on him while he's looking into the sky.

"Look at that view," he says. "Isn't it spectacular?"

"Yes," I say, still looking at him.

He looks at me so I turn my gaze to the sky. There are so many stars. I never really ever looked up.

Killian POV

I feel so at ease lying beside my mate under the stars. Just looking at her I feel the urge to kiss her. When did we upgrade to kissing? I'm pretty sure she was lying about her intentions even if it wasn't because of going into heat.

I leaned over her and kissed her. She turned to me and deepened the kiss. I bit her lower to gain access to her mouth. This time when she climbed on top of me, I got an instant erection.

"Oh my Goddess, what is that?" She asks.

"That's me," I say, leaving open mouth kisses on her neck.

Guard: Alpha. There's rogues in your area. Get out of there.