Chapter 9

Killian POV

Lila wasn't in my room when I returned. I waited for her until I eventually passed out. I did not get much sleep and now I am awake for some unknown reason.

Then the smell hits me again. I am instantly hard and jumping out of bed. In only my boxers I run down the stairs and out of the pack house. I take another whiff then hang a left and run as fast as I can.

My mate was in heat and I had to protect her or fuck her or both. I couldn't think straight. I just followed the scent. As soon as I arrive I see my Beta there with my mate in only a towel. I punched him in the face and threw my mate over my shoulder.

I stepped over my Beta on my way back to the pack house. He gets up and follows us. Unmated males start appearing left and right. My Beta helps me fend them off. I am tackled from behind and Lila goes flying. Luckily she is attracted to me since I am the strongest wolf out here. She comes right back to me and drops her towel.

Goddess help me. I tried to get her towel back on but she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. She began kissing my neck as I ran towards the cells. They are the only scent proof place on pack lands.

Other mated wolves came out to help subdue the unmated. Once we got to the cells they should calm down. Then I would be left to deal with this gyrating woman on my own.

We got to the cells with no further problems. I put her down in one of the nicer cells. She immediately jumped back on me and started kissing me. I remember when she asked me not to take advantage of her so her pleas fall on deaf ears.

As hard as I was, it took all of my willpower to not give into her. I pulled away from the kiss and locked her in the cell. She was still completely naked so I had to avert my gaze. I didn't want to leave her alone like this so I mindlinked my sister.

Me: Can you bring a change of clothes and some breakfast down to the cells for us?

Catherine: Sure. Give me a few minutes.

With the door closed I couldn't smell her. I finally got my erection under control. She kept banging on the wall trying to get to me. She pushed on the door so I had to push against it so she didn't get out.

Catherine came through with some clothes, a container of eggs and some toast with four bottles of water.

"Do you think I should go help her?" She asks.

"Please," I say.

She opened the door and I tried to hold my breath. Lila keeps trying to take the clothes off and get to me. Catherine feeds her then gives me the rest of the food and two bottles of water. I ate then debated heading in there.

Goddess help me but I wanted to be with my mate. She was crying in pain and I had the means to alleviate that. When Catherine left I tried talking to her through the glass.

"How are you feeling," I ask.

"Painfully horny. I need you. Please come in," she says.

"I can't do that. I'm very sorry," I say.

"This is all your fault. Why do I have to pay for something you did?" She asks.

She starts taking her clothes off again. She lays down on the bed and begins touching herself. I can't take my eyes off of her as I watch her pleasure herself.

As she brings herself to orgasm she screams, "this is not working. If you don't want to fuck me, bring me someone who will."

I get up and walk over to the door just as I am about to go in, Catherine returns with lunch.
Simple ham and cheese sandwiches. She helped her eat and then left.