1

"Wake up tanya!" someone shouted waking me out my uncomfortable sleep.

"I said wake yo fat ass up" trey yelled pushing me off the bed. I got up feeling sore. Last night trey had gotten to drunk and forced me to have sex with him. He took my innocence. I thought he loved me but to him im just a side line. How stupid could i have been?

"What the fuck you want" i yelled .

bad mistake. I felt a sharp sting across my face and wet tears come out my eyes.

"Your fat ass knows better than to talk to me like that , get up and leave ."

With pain in my heart and irritated red eyes i left his house. Not even getting my belongings.

Treys affection for me has changed from when we first where together. He was my light. All that i thought i needed. But i was wrong. Very wrong.

I put on some weight since we dated and he looks at me like im a disgusting pig. He calls me names cheats on me and forces me to have sex with him and his friends. I never had the perfect body. I did have my share of stretch marks and scars. But i was me

I felt dirty. Worthless and dirty.

Trey was all i had but now im officially alone. Both of my parents abandoned me as a child and i ran away from my foster home back in flordia so the only home i had was treys.

I walked down street feeling the ice cold wind hit my skin. All i had on were short and a tank top. He didnt even get me time to grab a jacket. I knew why this happend. He had a girlfriend i barley found out about and she wanted to move in.

He didnt care if i had no where to go. I felt over stressed. I sat down on the curb and drowned in my sadness. Im only 17 who the hell would want me.

What am i to do with myself now?