9

Tanya's POV

"Where the hell is my coat memory!" i yelled for the fifth time.

For the last 20minutes ive been searching for my job coat and it was no where to be found. At all. I knew for sure that memory high jacked my shit cause she didnt like my "career"

"Ion know what the hell you talkin' bout tanya gone on somewhere with that yellin' "

"Man thats bullshit i know you got it" i said pissed off to hell and back. I did not have time for this today.

"You know what fuck it ill go like this lets go"

I grabed my purse and checked my make up before i walked to the door ready to leave.

"Man here is ya fuckin robe! The crazy ass audacity you got to go out in public in that stripper shit is unbelievable. When the hell you gona respect yourself as a women."

She threw the robe at me in disapointment. I cleared my throat. Trying to hold back the sobs i wanted to let trail. With my head held low i put my robe on and open the door letting myself out rather than memory holding the door open for me as she usually had did.

Ive been living here for a month and i could tell memory was getting tired of me. I tried helping pay rent but she wouldnt take it.

The car door slamed an there she sat. Looking me at the side of my head like i was a fool.

"Look ion mean to be this hard on you but i dont like this shit you got going on as a job. It sure as hell dont look good on you and isnt who you trully are. You 17 you got a life ahead of you start making good impressions for yourself"

I rolled my eyes at her frequently used speech.

"Im turning 18 next week memory i can hold my own" i bit back with attitude not caring how naive i sounded.

As soon as the words came out my mouth the car engine was turned off. She got out the car and walked right back inside of the house.

With my only chance alone i let the tears slide down my face. I didnt know why i was being like this. I didnt even know who i was anymore. Everything just happend and so quickly ive changed.

I cried my heart out until i couldnt no more. Once done i pulled myself together and called up my boss spice.

"Hello spice speaking how may i help you"

" yeah.... hey spice its me tanya im so sorry to do this but i can't work at two minnies no more".

"How come? Your one of my best workers"

"Im hitting a ruff patch in life and i need to start over. The right way."

" i understand mija. What ever is best"
............................
..........
....

I huge relief was lifted off my shoulder after that phone call. Maybe now i can find who i truly am.

I slightly smiled and got out the car. As i entered the house the livingroom was empty telling me that memory was most likely in her room. I wanted to tell memory about what i just did so i knocked on her door. She yelled something but it came out muffled. I assumed that she had said come in so i opened the door.

"Aye i said wait!!!" memory yelled

I gasped shocked by the site that was infront of me.

Holy shit!..............