19

Tonya

"What is there to talk about?" I asked trying to avoid the whole conversation.
I honestly didn't know how to explain my behavior. I couldn't come clean and tell mem that I think I was developing feelings for her. I didn't even know if these feeling were true or if I was getting lonely.

" don't bullshit me girl , you know what I'm talking about. You had the audacity to bring some man in my house. Not to mention you barely knew him. Your only 18 no telling what he could've done to you. "

I let out a sigh and held back my desperate eye roll . here she goes again with her speeches. Low key she had a point but I wasn't putting my pride to the side I still felt the liquor in my system and I wasn't backing down.

"I've told you before that I can handle my own." I looked down . I know longer wanted to see the dissappointment in her eyes. Plus I knew all I was spewing was word vomit. One stupid thing after another.

Men laughed at my action. Not any laugh but an helpless one. She was getting tired of me. It was as if I was a child and she was my guardian. 

"Look , I'm obviously a burden on you memory, I'll just go"

Memory

I was baffled by her words. Leave? Lol is she serious.

She got up and headed toward the stairs and I followed. "Stop running away from problems it'll never help you need to let out everything that's bothering you. I can help you" I said but it sounded more as a plead.

"Haha mem how about you just stick to helping your fuck buddy clients and I'll help myself on my own".

I stood frozen. Damn she hit a low ass blow. I felt guilty , even though I had no reason to. Me and tonya aren't even dating. She wasn't telling me anything and in that moment I knew she was having feelings for me but didn't know how to come about it. Her actions were starting to piss me off . she was acting naive.

"Man look" I said raising my voice while grabbing her arm and ruffly turning her around pinning her to the stair rail. I brung my face closer to hers. Making sure our noses touched so she had no other option but to look me directly in the eyes.

"Your going to take your drunk ass to bed and think about how stupid your being. You aren't going any fucking were or fucking any damn body under my presence or my roof. I see right threw you tonya you can't hide shit forever. So when your back on your grown women shit then you can speak to me and we make something out of what stands obliviously in our faces. Rather than being on this drunk ass naive kid shit" I ranted leaving her dumbfounded on the stair case.

Tonya

I stood there shocked. Her dominance intimidated me but I found myself weak and wet. She had this effect of me and the knowledge of her words stuck in my head. I was naive. I acted out and I wasn't thinking. Although I couldn't help how empty and alone I feel. I walked to my room turning off the lights and layed on the bed. Not even bothering to remove my makeup . she had said she saw right through me. Did that mean she knew my feeling about her. I let out I sigh. Of course it did I said to my dumb ass. I just didn't know how to tell her. I was scared of getting hurt. Of later rejection down the line. More importantly I was afraid to be loved because I've never had it in return .....

Okay guys I know it may be a shocker that my ass updated but heyyyy I'm back. IMA try to stay dedicated to writing and finishing this book as well and my other books. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter.
Much love
-jazzmine💕