5

" look i was serious im not hungry!" i said as she cut of the engine. We were in the panda express parking lot.

"Say man just Bring ya ass on" memory said while getting out the car.

Her dominance slightly scared me. I got out the car and trailed behind memory. She had our order made ToGo and we headed out in silence.

_______________________

"Eat" memory said for the third time.

I had refused yet again. I was a fat pig and i know she could see that for herself. The last thing i need is to be eating chinese food.

"Its a fucking veggie stir fry tanya, its healthy now eat!"she demanded.

I watched her grow frustrated. .
"Why do you care?"

She froze and sat down her container of food that was now half gone. Damn for a slim girl she can eat.

"Your broken and im going to fix you, simple as that. A battle im willing to win" she said straight forwardly.

"You dont even know me!" i shot back.

Memory's pov

Damn this girl can sure talk alot. She was stubborn as hell to but i liked that about her
You dont even know me!" she said trying to bring down my confidence.

Hah wasnt gona happen though cause im also the biggest stubborn ass female youll ever meet.

"Mhmmm eat tanya" i said calmly and began finishing my food.

I knew tanya was watching  me. I was eating a hella lot but aye i love me some chinese food. Ill burn that shit off later i have a personal home gym in the back anyway.

I bet your wondering how i got a nice ass house with nice ass shit. Well im a model. A stud model at that. I recently moved down here to detroit for more gigs. I wanted to start having my own stud fashion line.

I spoted tanya in the ice cold wind when i was moving in earlier  today. It bothered me . i knew she wasnt no crack head she looked young to , like about 18 or 19 . she had nice caramel skin and a beautiful round face with plump lips and stunning hazel eyes. She was slightly over weight with a little belly  but she pulled it off well. Had a nice ass to add to it as well.

She was broken though. Off the bat i could see that she has been through alot. Not to mention her dick of an ex was the prime cause of that. Everytime she looked at him fear shown in her eyes and it should never be that way in any situation.

I was drawn to her for some odd reason. It freighted me because the last time i fell in love i got fucked over. I was 21 when it happened. Now that two years have passed im finally 23 but still have a burden in my heart.  but tanya was obviously straight so nothing but a healthy friendship will come out of this.

At least. Thats what i thought......