8

Memory's pov

It was now ten o'clock at night and i had my whole room clean and set up with the attire that i favored. It was kind of old school , classy black and grey room. Plain and sheek but presentable.

After making the bed i went to the kitchen to cook up some dinner. I know i was eating late as Hell but i usually always did around this time. I am a vegetarian. I was born and raised that way so it stuck. I never ate meat but i would be lieing if i said i was never curious enough to try it.

I grabbed a head of lettuce and began to dice it up. I hated packaged salad mix. Weird right?

After i diced variety of vegetables and put them together in a big salad bowl. After tossing it i drizzled some zesty italian dressing over it and i was done.

It wasnt much because i still had grocery shopping to do to fill in the brand new two door refrigerator i bought.

I set the table for my spot and sat down. Suddenly it came to my attention that i had another person in the house so i made a plate for tanya as well.

I wasnt sure if she would be awake or not so i went to knock on her door. After the third try of knocking i gave up . to my sudden attention tanya came out the bathroom wet with a towel wrapped around her body. She came closer as her semi long curly hair dripped on the floor

She was thick as hell in all the right places. The towel fell over and fitted every curve she had. She had a little tummy but shit it added charm if you ask me. I mentally told myself to not show her any interest. She was young anyway.
Plus i didnt have it in me to have my heart broken again.

"hellooooo" tanya bloated trying to snap me out of my noticable daze

"Hmmm? Oh i made dinner if your hungry sorry for that ive been out of it all day. " i babbled While moving out of her doorway

"Okay ill be down just let me get dressed"

"Yeah thats cool"

I mentally rolled my eyes and sighed i never got like this infront of a female. Especially not a underaged one. I sounded stupid as hell. Like who says thats cool anymore. Apparently my dumb ass.

I trailed back to the table and got on my phone. I checked my calander and i had 3 appointments tomorrow. I was a athletic trainer. I made good cash for what i did and loved to do . modeling was just a side job but it did bring the most cash.

My phone rang and i quickly checked it and sighed. I scrunched my face in disgust and delted her messeges ASAP. . It was a text from my ex alexandra

"You okay there?" tanya said as she entered the room and sat at the dinning room table .

"Yeah im fine just an unwanted ex texting me" i answered truthfully

"Oh" she replied bluntly.

I looked up and noticed she had bloodshot red eyes from crying. She ate her food in silence and i left mine untouched . I couldnt eat or function when i knew someone who wasnt okay.

"Are you okay tanya?" i started in. "I see that you havent been coping well"

"Hah well im fine. Just jiffy if you ask me" she replied with fake enthusiasm.

I slowly shook my head and began eating . I couldnt help no one who was in denial. So this one would take alot of time........but will it be worth it? I asked my self over and over again.

............

I need some feed back about this story. Im having my doubts and might delete it.

Is it good so far and is it worth to be finished??

-❤Jazzmine