3

Her house was beautiful. It had 3bedrooms 1 bathroom and a nice dinning room along with a wide kitchen and living room.

I sat on the couch that was recently brought in. I looked around at the empty yet vintage built of the inside of the house.

I heard light footsteps and the women appeared to have two sodas and sandwiches in her hand. She handed me one of each and sat across from me on a single seat chair.

I felt her eyes on me as she looked me up in down. I blushed slightly but not enough for her to notice.

"So whats your name beautiful?"
She asked curiously.

" umm not so beautiful but my name is Tanya"

She nodded her head slowly and studied my intently.

"Your broken" she said . while looken through my held up gaurd.

My eyes watered but i refused to let the tears flow.

"Look i dont want a pitty party so if thats what this is than ill go" i said slightly ruder than i inteneded.

"Mmmm calm down. I understand what you feel, i just want to help . by the way my name is memory "

She looked so calm but at the same time it felt like she was looking at my soul.

"Thank you"

I looked down and played with my thumbs. I hadnt touched the food she gave me and she didnt rush me to eat or seemed bother that i didnt.

"Come, ill show you your room" she said

I looked at her questionably. "I thought you said i could stay in the garage?"

She nodded her head and left me dumbfounded until she finally spoke.

"I wouldnt feel right leaving you in a cold garage. There is more than one room available anyway and i want you comfortable" she stated.

I smiled softly. I never seen someone care about the way i felt in any situation.

She opened the door and it was a beautiful big vintage room.

"This is the second biggest room in the house . mine is the first and im right across the hall. "

I was overwelmed. Tears ran down my face as memory whiped them away.

"Wheres your clothes?"

I cried even harder.

"Shhhh calm down, tell me a adress and ill help you go get your belongings ."