6

Tanya's pov

"Hey i have to be at work in 20 can you drop me off" i asked memory who was sprawled out on the couch.

She looked at me from head to toe. "Why you got a robe on?" she asked curiously.

I rolled my eyes in frustration. It was a full length coat. Not a fucking robe. Sadly i was a exotic dancer at a strip club called two minnies . i didnt fuck any of the clients i would just dance in the private rooms. I would usually work and all my funds would go to trey and bills. Sad i know. But i love him and i did what i had to do.

"Its a coat, now can you take me please?" i asked kindly even though i had no patients for her questions.

Surprisingly she didnt argue. She grabbed the keys and held the door open for me on her way out. I felt her burning a hole into the back of my head

Once we were in the car she looked at me like i had lost my mind .

"Dont tell me you a stripper tanya" she said sternly.

I looked down and avoided eye contact.
"Im a exotic dancer there is a huge difference!" i debated.

She shook her head and speed along the road.

"So wheres your spot?" she asked

"Two minnies" 

Nodding her head she continued driving. We were there in the next 10 minutes. Before i had a chance to get out the door memory grabbed my arm.

"You need to have some self respect ma, shaking ya ass for cash will get you money but no respect . but do you ma do you. "

She drove off leaving me dumbfounded. I pushed her two sense to the the back of my head. She didnt know shit. Fuck her.

I walked in and was greeted by the owner named spice. She was a older hispanic women who looked the mire age of 25.

"Hola mi Hermosa. You ready to work tonight" she said . her strong accent showing through. 

I gave her a smile and nodded my head "as ill ever be"

I walked to the back dressing rooms and pulled off my robe . i had a sexy corset peice on. The men loved it.  i personaly thought i looked like a fat ass cow.

"Honeyyy your up!" my close friend oscar yelled. Yes he is gay and he worked as a host here. He was cool as hell though.

I retouched my make up as quickly as i could and walked to the  room. the curtains opened and there i was in a glass like box dancing . I did my daily rutine dances for dozens of men as always But memorys statement still replayed in my head no matter how hard i tried to stop  it.

"You need to have some self respect ma, shaking ya ass for cash will get you money but no respect . but do you ma do you. "