28

Mem Pov

"Open the door" i asked for the fifth time. She got upset and she didnt have any reason to. I know she is feeling me and yeah i fucked bea a couple of times but that had nothing to do with the bond im trying to create with her. I don't look at bea in a intimate way and i have no plans to be with her. I coach make my money and thats the only way i see it from now on.

"Okay be like that ill talk to you when you feel like acting your age tanya" i said irritated as i walked out yhe front door. Bea had been waiting in the front for about 10 minutes while inwas trying to get tonya out that room.

"Hey sexy im ready for you today" she said trying to be "seductive" . i grabbed her bag and headed to the gym room paying her no mind.

"Look first things first. This is strictly business from now on. Do i make myself clear" i said sharply

She scrutched up her face and let out a laugh.

" strictly buisness? Hah baby your joking right?" you think i come here to just train with you. I can train my damm self"

"Now quite playing you know you love all this" she continued while caressing her body.

Bea was a preety girl with a nice body however she had nothing compared to tanya. Tanya was beautiful from the iniside out, besides a bad attitude but i could fix that.

"Than do me a favor and go home and train yourself. I dont have time for this"

I kicked Beas bag across the floor to the door. She was obvioulsy a problem between me and tanya . if she didnt even want training she made this alot easier for everybody.

"Boot the boot mama, bounce that ass into your car and dont come back."

"You aint shit anyways with yo one legged disabled ass" she said storming out the house.

In reality she was shit and was a low as person to be paying 300$ per training just to fuck.

"THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY" i heard a familar voice yell. Oh shit.

I ran to the front door almost tripping down the stairs.

"DONT CALL HER THAT SHIT. YOUR THIRSTY ASS LOVED GETTING FUCKED BY HER, ONE LEG OR NOT"

I smiled at the sight. Its cute how she took up for me but she was in no condition to try and fight and needed to sit her ass down.

I settled the argument and sent bea off.

Tanya was still fumming and i couldnt help to laugh .

"Bro ain't shit funny" she huffed.

"You tryna fight with a limp is bery funny tanya. You need to relax tho everything is under control"

"Mhmm sure"

I swear this hard headed women will be the death of me i thought as she layed down and fell asleep quickly.