20

Memory

I layed in bed restless.  I couldn't sleep and had been watching Netflix to help cope. I turned to look at my clock and it read 3:15.  Damn , looks like I would have  to reschedule my photo shoot cause there was no way in hell I will be able to wake up at 8 feeling motivated.

I got up out of bed and called my photographer leaving a message letting him know what the deal was. I was feeling hungry so I made my way to the kitchen fridge and saw some left over taco meat from a couple days ago. Hell yeah I'll have about four of these. I laughed to myself.

Damn my mom would turn over in her grave knowing Im eating meat. Its alright tho still got love for ya moms.
I walked back up the stairs and headed back to my room.

As I passed by Tonya room a sound caught my ears. Is that moaning? I put my ear closer to the door and to my surprise I was right.

First thought in my head was this damn girl sneaked some late night dick in my house and I wasn't having that.

Being the nosey ass that I am not only to mention how protective I've been over tonya latley I hurried and put my food in the room and came back out.
I turned off the hallways light  and made my way to the back balcony  cutting those lights off as well.  I thank whoever made this house because the balcony surrounded both mine and tonyas room . Part of me was angry. I hope to hell she didn't sneak no nigga in my house.  

I silently walked my way to the back door to her room and slowly moved the curtain peeping through.

Tonya was on the bed with her legs spread wide fingering herself. Lawd that very second my whole body felt hot.

I watched ass she took her fingers out and began rubbing her clit only to again insert her fingers in her swollen  wet pussy pumping vigorously.

Her moans were music to my ears. Something about watching her gave me a feeling that I've never had with others. A major part was her innocence. Her best friend told me what her ex did to her. It pained me to hear she was raped but in my eyes she was still consider a virgin.

I grabbed a chair and stood on it to get a better view. The headboard of the bed was against the back door so my view was perfect. This lead me to see that she was masturbating to my instragram dance videos. These weren't no ordinary dances either it was my often bumb n grinding ones.

A big ass koolaid smile was plastured on my face as I watched and listen to her moan. The longer she went the more wet her fingers became.

It took all the power in me to not go in her room and make love to her right then and there. I was caught in the moment and began to touch myself as I watched her . I rubbed my clit vigorously. Working up a climax. I never fingered myself , something that was too new and daring for me to explore . seconds later an orgasm shot through my body and I was weak. I hurried back into my room making sure not to make a sound. I was both happy and nervous all at once. Seeing that had made my feelings for her grow even more.

But the question was. How the fuck would I ever play this off like I never saw a thing?