4

We pulled up to my house. Well trey's house . i slowly got out the car and walked in as memory trailed behind me. I didnt make it very far before trey stoped me.

"Bitch didn't i tell you to leave?"

Before i could answer him memory stepped in.

"Aye bruh ima need you to watch your mouth, we here to get her belongings"

Trey began to laugh. He shook his head and looked between me and memory.

"Haha damn tanya you switching to dykes now "

"Stop trey im not dating her, she is only helping me out"

I quickly grabbed my clothes as memory helped.

"Anything else in this house yours cause i Damn sure ain't afraid to take it with us. "

I shook my head no. I didn't want to get her into trouble with Trey.

Once we packed everything into the car i felt relief. I felt bad for memory when trey called her a dyke. It was disrespectful.

"Hey Im sorry for what he called you back there" i said apologetically

She brushed it off and smiled. "It aint nothing im not use to tanya so its okay."

I nodded my head and gave her a warm smile. She was a sweetheart.

She reached to turn on the radio and while doing so i noticed her tattoos. She had sleeves of them.

"You like that? I did some myself i could do a couple for you . if you want"

I laughed and shook my head at her offer "im terrified of needles so ill pass."
She laughed along with me . i stole glances at her every now and then. Ive never been with a women in my life but i have been curious. To scared to actually try though. The fact that i found memory attractive scared me even more.

"You hungry?" she asked, snapping me out my stare

"Uh no im good" i answered

"Mhmmm your lieing ass going to eat anyway , Chinese or subway?" she asked

I shrugged my shoulders. Truth is i haven't been eating because i had a low self esteem about my body.

I stayed quiet until she spoke again

" mmmm chinese it is than".........