10

Tanya's POV

Memory stood there in here naked glory with a prostetic leg posted up by her dresser. Her body was wet , fresh out the shower. I glared at her amputated leg in shock. I never knew...... Feeling guilty for my rude stare i said what first came to mind.

"Oh im so so sorry" i said quickly as i shut the door to give her needed privacy. I stood out side memory's door stunned. She was so nice to me and ive been so rude. I felt sympathy for her but she wouldnt want sympathy just had i didnt when she took me in .

I took a step forward and kept walking until i made it into the kitchen . i open the fridge and saw we had basically nothing. I wasnt feeling memorys whole vegetarian eating either. I mean salad is good but i love me some ribs, pork chops, roast, brisket , you catch my drift. Cant get enough.

I shut the door and grabbed my wallet. Well since she wouldnt let me pay rent the least i could do is buy groceries. Besides i havent seen the fridge fully filled since i got here. I know i kind of upseted her so for now ill just hitch a ride.

......
"Ayyyyeeeee bitch"

I smiled as oscar honked the horn repeatably.

"Hold on damn oscar!"

"Girl u better feel blessed i left work to take you to do your necessities , bring ya ass on "

I jogged to the car and did our little handshake after oscar scolded me to put on my seatbelt.

I had no idea what type of food memory liked. I knew she liked salad but other than that i wasnt sure.

We pulled up to H-E-B.

"How much shit yoy getting b" oscar asked as he shut the door

"Im stocking up " i asnwered as we walked through thw automatic doors.

I went straight to the meat section. Ribs, pork,sausage,links, and roast. Were thrown into the shoping cart.

Shortly after , i grabbed some veggies, fruits, potatoes, ice cream and etc...

"Damn can i come over for dinner!"

"Haha sure you can boo"

I jusssstt got this app back a couple weeks ago and ive been super busy. So yall will have to work with me! Ill finish this book i promise ya- Jazzmine❤