23

Memory

I sat on the couch watching Tonya as she folded her laundry. She was starting to have this glow. She has been living here for about 3 and a half months and I was starting to think she was pregnant. Her mood swing. The weight gain even tho she worked out and didn't even over eat. Hmm I hated to break it to her but at the same time in didnt want her to put her baby in danger.

"Aye I'll be back" I said to Tonya as I made my way to the car bumping old school. I booked up to CVS and bought three pregnancy tests. Got to make sure the results are correct. I pulled up to subway and ordered her favorite teriyaki sub and heads back to the house.

It was no suprise that she was still in the living room doing laundry. She takes her time. Mostly cause she was distracted by Netflix.

"Uhmm Tonya I need you to do some for me" I said serious .

She looked at her scared by my facial expression. "What?". I handed her the bag and she proceeded to pull out all three tests.

"What the fuck?"

"Look I'm starting to notice different behaviors and changes on you. I think your pregnant".

Tears ran down her face as she headed to the bathroom not even fighting my orders.

I knew she was pregnant I just needs the tests for her sake. I wasn't mad about it either. She had no control over this. It wasn't her fault.

10 minutes later I heard sobs coming from the bathroom 

"You okay?" I said through the door

"Hey open up the door Tonya" I continued. She sobbed more and didn't budge. I open the door picking her up off the floor and headed towards my beddroom. She was upset and I understood. I help her as we laid on the bed and she soon fell fast asleep.

All I new is I had a job to do. I hated my old ways but I knew her ex boyfriend had another thing coming.