14

tanyaPOV 

i woke up full of energy and refreshed. 

Getting out of bed i head to my closet and pull out an all white jumper . Today i wanted to go put in some applications and get a real job. Mem was right it was time to for me to do things the right way.

letting my curly hair down i walk my way to the bathroom and do my hygiene. Once i am  out i lather my body in lotion and get dressed. I love doing my makeup but today i wanted to look neutral. i finished my face off with a clear lip gloss and let my hair down to dry . 

i opened the door and smelt the aroma of pancakes. burnt pancakes. I run down to the kitchen quick. Mem was in the kitchen looking confused as ever. I had the hugest impulse to laugh but at the same time the damn girl scared the life out of me .

"uhhh .. i tried making breakfast and.." she started in

" hah let's just leave the cooking to me for awhile ok?" i say while gently taking the spatula out of her head while laughing.

 she nods her head in agreement and eyes me 

" you going somewhere or?" .....

I smoothed my jumper " actually yes i'm going to fill in some applications and try to find me a job"

 i saw a glint of happiness flash in her eyes and that made me smile .

" im proud of you!" . she hugged me with all her strength. 

she smelled so good. yall just do not know!

i held her close to me and let out a deep breath , she tensed up and i quickly pulled away breaking the once peaceful silence ... 

well i guess i played that off.