11

Memory's Pov

Damn man , i wanted to tell her for myself. I finished putting on my clothes and straped on my prostectic. I aint have nothing to hide honestly. I just hardley worn shorts because its winter , she never had a chance to see it.

I walked down to Tanya's room and knocked on the door but she wasnt there. Seconds later i heard car doors slam and oscars loud ass yelling. That man was sum else. Loudest person i ever met for sure.

When i made it to direct eye shot with the door tanya came in carrying grocery bags.

I guess we did need some more food huh? I've been busy so i kept buying food just enough for a meal before i came home. I helped carry in some bags cause it looked like oscar was seriously struggling.

"Aha let me help you there b-boy"
I said sarcastically.

"Awwww heyy studsy where you been"

I died. He was too much....

After all the bags were brung in i helped put everything up. Tanya bought enough meat to feed a pack of wolves. I guess she doesnt like my food. I stoked all the frozen meat&veggies in the freezer.

I could feel tanyas tention. She had no reason to feel bad. It wasnt that big of a deal honestly. I mean she did walk in without knocking but hey its whatever.

I sat down in the living room to give her space. I turned on netflix and watched Orange Is The New Black.

"OOHHH HELL YEAH thats my show studsy, how did you know!!!"
Oscar screamed as he ploped down on the cushion next to me.

"You know your the loudest person i ever met" i told him while laughing.

"Nawww hunny you mean im the coolest person you met. Common boo you know its true, now tell me , when you gonna hit up tanya. " he asked trying to get the goods.

"OSCAR! I can here you. Leave her alone we are just friends" tanya shouted from the kitchen.

"Huh mmhmm" was all oscar said before he went silent and watched the rest of episode.

.................
After oscar went home it was just me and tanya. She was back in the kitchen about to cook. So i took it upon myself to finnally confront her about the situation.

"Hey tanya"

"Hmm yeah?" she asked.

"We need to talk about earlier."

She sighed heavly and stopped cutting the meat that was on the cutboard.

"Look im sorry , i really am i didnt mean to invade your privacy nor stare rudly like that its just-" she babbled

"Its fine tanya. I have nothing to hide. I wanted to let you know you have nothing to be sorry about. My leg was a incident that happen a couple years ago with a ex. She was seriously psycho and did the damage as you can tell."

She stood there silently.

"So you mean?" she started in " your ex did this to you."

"Yeah" i said lowly. " she was overly jealous and demanding. Ran me over with her car and twisted my knee pretty bad . they said if i kept it i would have problems walking forver even after surgery, so i just told them to get rid of it. Now im back training and running , doing everyday life without problems. " i explained.

"Wow " was all she could say before tears fell from her eyes and she comforted me with a hug.