25

Memory's POV

it was know 3 in the afternoon. about 4 hours that Tanya has been gone. i didn't even receive a text from her which was odd. she is probably just taking some time out for herself i thought as i dried off my body and began to lather cocoa butter on my skin. I hopped my way to the bed and proceeded to strap on my prosthetic. I loved my prosthetic, as weird as it sounds its honestly made me stronger. i now know i can overcome anything life throws my way. speaking of that i had to go see out that nigga trey. what he did to Tanya breaks my heart. i never liked seeing her that way and honestly i was feeling some type away about her and its growing everyday.

she deserves to be treated like a queen and a queen only. i don't  see how men can abuse women. in my eyes they most likely never had the proper loving family or there just fucked up in the head. no man has to beat or rape a women to feel superior. EVER

walking down the stiars i check the time yet again. hmmm ill give her one more hour and I'm going to hunt her ass down this don't settle right with me. i make myself a salad and sit down to eat. my phone rings and i pick it up so fast that i didn't even bother to check the caller ID .

"Babygirl where you at?"  i said quickly.

"I'm sorry to inform you that we have a Tanya Brown in critical condition submitted in our facility" someone spoke through the phone.

a tear slid down my face as i got up and headed out the door. i had no car so i began to run to the hospital that was 4 blocks away.

" i swear to god he is dead" i cried out of breath as i sprinted through the streets. i made it to  the entrance and headed straight for the front desk

" hello how may i-"

"TANYA BROWN" i shouted angry i didn't have time for this nurses stupid shit.

"excuse yo-"

"MAN WHAT FUCKING ROOM STOP BULLSHITING"

she stared at my blankly, so took it upon my self to hop the desk and search through the files on the computer until i found out for myself. 253 i said to myself and ran to the elevator.

the elevator ride seemed endless i was scared for her and mad at myself for even letting her go out alone.

the elevator opened and i pushed through the people trying to enter before i had tried to exit. the fuck is up with these people today?

i ran to her room and held my breath as i opened the door . She had bruises all over her body and a tube down her throat. it was then i started to sob. she did not deserve this. she was so innocent and yet she got backlashed.

"You must be memory, she has suffered a lot , she has bruised ribs, broken nose , multiple bruises around her neck ankle and wrists and I'm sorry to say she also had a miscarriage"

I was in rage. highly pissed off and upset.

"she actually drove herself here, I don't know how she made it but she had no cell phone and reportedly said it got took. the keys to the car is in my office" the doctor continued.

"I need the keys" i said blankly

I only had one thing in mind, and that was revenge...