15

Mem POV

" So when you gona hit that? " londa as me as we walked through american eagle.

" what you talkin about?" i asked puzzled . she never gave much detail to her questions.

" tonya nigga, when you gona hit that?" 

I rolled my eyes an strolled through the open space towards the boxers picking up a blue pair . She so damn nosey . " for one i ain't hitting shit from her bro, she to young she hasn't even started a stable life yet" 

londa smiled devilishly and nodded her head " oh so your saying that you want a real relationship with her that's cool"

i snapped my head back to look at londa stupidly. did this bitch? i shook my head ignoring her comment. i have no possible idea how she got that out of what i said. throwing words all in my mouth.

" you said she didn't have a stable life, i was just asking when you was gona plan to fuck her, you gave yourself away bro." she added as we left the shop and headed to the food court. i stayed silent cause i had no other words to cover my ass. she was right . i did think about getting with tonya once she got shit straightened out in life. i wasn't gona admit it to her though. 

" you got it all wrong man, lets go hit up the pizza stop" ........................

After that long hot seat session with londa i was more then ready to go home and relax. once i got home i checked my planner for a day. i had about three workout appointments to cover today and it looks the first one would be at my house. i hurried up and showered . I threw on some simple black joggers, red and black nikes , and a red sports bra. my hair was in a curly mess so i through that shit into a low bun, as always. making my way down to the workout room i saw tonya sitting at the kitchen island eating chips and salsa. i swear this girl is part mexican always cooking and eating mexican food.

" how did things go today? i asked her curiously 

" i got a job at foot locker, hired right on the spot after the manager looked over my application, i start tomorrow" 

she smiled so hard i could feel my own cheeks hurt. i laughed at her silliness. her personality really mad her beauty shine even brighter than it already was.

" thats great im so happy for you tonya!" right when i was about to give her a hug the bell rung. 

well my first appointment is here

Authors note: i am very aware that i have a lot of grammar errors so please just ignore it . i am use to typing up my stories on my phone and now i have recently been using a computer. oh, and also im trying to slowly but surly complete all my current unfinished books one at a time starting with this one so bear with me .