26

.

Mem Pov

i reloaded my smith&Weston as i headed for treys. i hated the old me but for today i would have to go back.

i pulled up to the back of his house through the ally and hopped the fence. as i made it to the back of his door i got read to pick his lock but to my surprise it was unlocked. stupid nigga i thought as i sneaked my way in and listened to my surroundings. i followed my way up the stairs as the noise of a TV got louder and louder. i came to a door and open it quietly to only see trey sleeping like a baby. sleeping like a child after hurting what's MINE. i stood there watching him waiting to see how deep his sleep was. i knocked on the wall. nothing not even a twitch. i laughed to myself. he is making this too easy.  i flipped him over and began to hog tie his ass waking him up quickly.

" YO WHAT THE FUCK GET OFF ME BITCH" he yelled franticly. i ignored his pleads and continue to tie him until he couldn't move. i got a chair and sat right in front of him while holding my piece.

" lets talk trey" i said calmly showing no emotion  

"nah nah look please I'm sorry don't shoot me"

i shook my head. how pathetic.

"you weren't sorry when you where beating her! she was pregnant" i continued

his eyes got wide with shock.

i laughed so amused.

"why so surprised? you raped her" i yelled and swiftly swung the end of by gun against his face.

" you made her miscarry" i said as i swiftly swung at him again.

" and now your going to pay!"

i dragged his body out the house and threw him in the back of the seat. he screamed the whole way as i made my way tot he trap. i sighed, i promised myself that i would never come back here but for Tanya ill do anything. in all honestly i couldn't kill again so i had a better plan.

i walked in the trap dragging trey along the way.

"RICARDO I GOT YOU A TREAT" I yelled as I dropped trey on the floor.

Ricardo puffed his blunt while he smiled .

" never thought I would see you here again memory"

I rolled my eyes at his comment and sighed deep.

" this will be the last time you'll see me here, now like I said I have a treat for you, this here is trey, I think he would be perfect for you" I said raising an eyebrow. I'm the only one who knows Ricardo is secretly gay . with that being trey would be his perfect sex slave.

Ricardo bent down blowing smoke in his face and then placing a soft kiss on treys cheek. " mmm he will most defiantly do"

" NO LET ME GO, IM NOT ON THAT GAY SHIT PLEASE STOP"  trey yelled earning a slap fron rick

" Shut the hell up, your mine now."