32

Tanya Pov

I pulled back in shock and touched my lips. Her lips felt like velvet. So soft and sweet.

I looked at her amazed. It wasnt a in the moment kiss at all. I felt the compassion she had for me.

She squirmed under me and looked frustrated.

"Quit playing with me tanya"

I looked at her confused.

"No no, im not having any second guesses it just took me by suprise is all." i said feeling my cheeks heat.

" it didnt take you by suprise , you knew im falling for you. I know your falling for me.  You just never had someone care for you to the extent that i do"

The words poird out her mouth like butter. She wasnt about hiding anything and thats something i loved about her.

"Get up and go get dressed" she demaned.

"Whats the plan?" ibaksed curious.

"Dont think just do. Youll enjoy yourself now go , be ready in 30. "

I made my way to my room taking in om what she had planned. I was anxious that's for sure. The kiss ment alot but what really made me have more respect for her is she didnt take it any further than that.  This was all a new experience. Even in the shower she didnt clean me in a sexual manor it was my own physical reaction to her touch.

She respected me.

I walked to my closet and began searching for an outfit. I didnt know if this was casual or not but i didnt want to be oberly dressed so i settled on dark high wasted jeans a black crop top that said glam and a leather jacket. Ya girl had a lil tummy on her but thanks to my high wasted jeans i looked very presentable. I walked to the bathroom and started on my makeup but only settled on mascara and filling in my brows and some lip balm. Mem always said i had natural beauty and didnt need layers of make up in the first place.

To lazy to wet my hair and apply products i threw my hair up into a high pony tail.

I looked nice i should say.

I still had 15 minutes left so i put on my shoes and went through my instagram to kill time.

Mem POV

i planed on taking tanya to the boardwalk. It had nice view of the ocean , rides and games and little shops and of course food stands. Something simple i know but i feel that dates shouldnt be so high end and serious its all about spending time together and letting loose. Plus oscar told me she loved roller coasters and has been wanting to go for awhile.

I was dressed in some black joggers and a white shirt that said fly high.my white converse with black laces. I walked down the stairs and saw Tanya sitting down." lets go baby girl" I said as we got in the car and drove in silence

I pulled up to the board walk and I could see my baby girl smile. "man its ben yeeaarrss since I've been here." She hurried out the car and made her way to the entrance and I trailed behind her finally catching up. "dayumn girl slow down " I laughed amused that she was going to enjoy herself on this date. yes this was a date.

" I want to ride the Farris wheel first "

we got in the long line waiting for our turn and we finally got on. we slowly made our way to the top and I looked over our scenery. it looked beautiful from this point of view.

"thank you for doing this you didn't have to" she said shyly with rosy cheeks.

"oh I had to" I said blankly catching her attention. " what do you mean by that?" she asked curious. " I aunt one of those niggas that want to receive attention and not give it back, I'm falling for you and I want to show you that, I want to show you what real love is"

" I'm falling for you to memory" she said quietly. " yeah I know " I said confidently. she laughed at my boldness and we continued our date. it went perfect. nothing but smiles and laughs. just the way it should be