27

Tanya POV

I feel my body shooting with pain. This would be the worst beating I ever got from him. The anger and hate from his actions replayed in my mind as I lay here and asked myself why? why me? what could I have done so wrong for him to lash out at me in such a way. All I wanted were answers. I would never treat anyone that way no matter how much I disliked them.

head full of questions I finally hear the door open.

" Nice to see your awake how are you feeling?" the doctor asked.

"I'm in pain but its nothing I can bare, when can I go home?" I asked out of breath . my ribs made it hard to breathe

"Well you are able to go home now, ill just have some prescriptions ready for you, a women by the name of Memory came by is that your ride home?"

shit, I was hoping I would be out by the time she found out . I nodded quickly tot he doctor and he was on his way out.

speaking of i thought as Memory walked in with lilies in her hand, my favorite flower. i smiled automatically just seeing her made me feel so much better. I've been wanting to tell her that i am falling for her but i feel that now isn't the right time to do so. i need more time because not only was i knew at trying to pursue this type of relationship i was nervous. nervous of rejection. i couldn't face anymore pain that i was already experiencing. i lost the baby which was no shock. i over stressed my self and got into a jam. it disappointed me that i could of tried to be a great mother but i know children will come in my life later down the line.

" baby girl lets go i already signed your dispatch paper" mem said as she carefully sat me up on the bed. she pushed a button on the bed ordering for a nurse to bring the wheel chair and to take my IV out.

shortly the nurse came in a nd helped me and i was then out the door heading home.

the car ride was silent. i didn't know what to say and was honestly enjoying the silence at the moment. " you wont ever have to worry about seeing him again" she said coldy. her eyes looked black with rage as i sneaked a glance at her face. "what do you mean?"  i asked curious . i believed her when she said i wont have to worry about seeing him however the way she said it made me hesitant. " i handled it, that's all you need to know!"

"oh mem please don't say you killed the man" i said frantically. i hated violence and two wrongs never made a right.

" he isn't dead put he is paying for what he did"

i nodded my head and look out the window . we pulled up to the house and i got the strength to get out the car and walk inside. i didn't want pity. I'm a strong ass women and i know i got this even tho it hurts like a bitch.

"lay down , are you hungry?" on que my stomach growled giving mem her answered. she laughed at the response and made me something to eat.

i grabbed the remote and decided to watch some Netflix while i waited on the food.  A movie called blue is the warmest color popped up on recently watched and i started it over to the beginning. i had no  idea that it was a lesbian movie. it caught me by surprise and i really had to pay attention because it was in another language but had subtitles. halfway through the movie Mem came back with scrambled eggs and sausage mix.

" wow, miss vegetarian isn't a plant eater anymore, and you didn't burn it" i laughed as i ate and focused on the movie.

"hahha very funny Tanya" she joked and she sat on the other couch and went through her phone.

"training today?" i asked starting up a conversation.

" yes Bea is coming over today"

i stopped eating as i felt my eye twitch. is she serious right now.

" are you okay is the food bad?' she asked worried.

i ignored her and made my way the guest bedroom and shut the door since i was unable to walk the stairs yet. that bea bitch got a lot of nerve i swear!......