17

-Tonya-

" OSCARRR" 

"yes hunntyyy" 

 i walked through his house and stopped, he always had is smelling fresh and clean. 

"get ya ass in the room and stop sniffing" oscar said breaking me out of my trance.

we walked up the stairs to his room and made our way to his closet. let me tell yall. oscar had fashion skills for days! half of his closet held all the clothing he made, and you already know he had lil ole me a plus size section. i scanned through the dresses and decided against it. I was the type of person who hardly ever wore dresses. In the end I settled for black high waisted jeans, tan tight crop top, gold loose chain and black stilettos. 

oscar chose the same colors to match me only difference, he wore a tan polo , black jeans, gold chain, and timberland boots. He wasn't a feminine gay male , rather very masculine. It was ironic to how he only made women's clothing to? to each is there own i guess.

i hop in the guest shower while oscar showered in his personal bathroom. I hop in do my daily hygiene and get out. i decided today i would straighten my hair. i've been natural for about 8 years now and man its been a blessing. hard to get away from the perms and texturizers but now that i did i reached my goal to tailbone length .

once done i start to apply my makeup. your girl had makeup skills out the ass but unfortunately i was to tired to go all out so i do a simple base eyeshadow, simple eyeliner red lipstick and call it done. 

as i was cleaning i heard oscar big foot as trampling down the stairs. well i guess he is ready! i hurry and go down stairs grabbing my purse and keys on the way down.

" you ready boo?" oscar asked while pouring him some orange juice. 

" yup ready as ill ever be and boy out that done let's go this ain't breakfast" i laughed while pulling him towards the door and out to the car.

----------------

we pull up to club vixen and its live . the party is bumping people are dancing and lights are flashing throughout the room

 " lets get a drink" i shout to oscar over the music.

we head our way to the bar and this fine chocolate brother stood front and center. 

" how may i help you beautiful?" he asked, two dimples peeking through as he smiled. 

mmm i may have found him already! 

" uh yes i would like a sex on the beach " i said trying to flirt.

it got quite and i looked around confused. oscar cleared his throat and i came to realization. he was talking to oscar not me. 

embarrassed i walked away. that's what my thirsty ass get . i drink my sex on the beach and bump my head to the music. it calmed me as i felt the liquor burn my throat. about 30 minutes passed and i decide to start dancing by my lonesome . shit i guess ill be my own partner . i start feeling the beat and rock my hips. girl i was feeling it. mind you my ass didn't know how to dance. so while i may be looking like a fool to others at this current moment i felt live and jiggy. 

" aha you are too cute " a deep voice said forcing me to turn around. 

i could barely see his face. after having 5 drinks i was already over my limit. official lightweight over here. i reached to grab the guys arms and pulled him closer allowing him to dance with me. slow motion by trey songz came on and i felt him harden as he danced behind me . 

"lets take this back to your place " he whispered in my ear seductively 

took drunk to comprehend the moment i agree and he drives to the house after i told him the address.

" damn yo got a nice pad" he said while escorting me to my door 

" yeah something like that whats your name again?" i asked hiccuping in mid sentence

" tyler jones" he said 

interesting

" im tonya! tonya tonya" i said while laughing thinking i was just too goofy. 

i unlocked the door and stepped aside letting him in. i heard the tv going so mem must have been still awake.

i closed the door and tyler was waiting by the stairs about to go up. 

" uhhh excuse me who are you ? and why are you here?" i heard mem say as she walked down the stairs with her eye view set on tyler.