16

Tonya pov 

I walked behind Mem low-key mad , whoever decided to come over smashed my moment with Mem . she jogged her way to the door and stood dead in her tracks. opening the door.  A slightly dark skin girl walked in wearing a sports bra and booty shorts and mem eyes were basically glued to this stick bitches ass.

it look like the girl came here for a fuck session not a workout. I was heated. more so overly jealous but that's besides the point. she swayed her hips in slow motion as she walked in . Mem was so trapped in a daze she probably didn't see how hard this girl was trying to walk 2 mph . 

"my name is bea"  

i rolled my eyes. of all names?

"my gym is down the hall to the right ill be in there shortly" mem said escorting miss stick to her placing. I briefly looked at mem hoping to catch her attention but her focus was on bea's ass.

I grabbed my purse and my bus pass. yes i had a bus pass i didn't always have rides for me wherever i went. throwing on my coat i fixed my hair and made my way to the door " ima go , see you later" 

 i broke her trance but i no longer wanted to talk to her so i shut the door before she could even say anything.

well i guess i need to get back in the sea and go searching for my own. i thought i had a connection with memory but i was wrong. 

pulling out my phone i dialed the only person that could cheer me up!

"heyyyyyy wassup boo"

"im headed over to your pad, get ready we are clubbing tonight"

...............

new bae here i come .