13

Memory Pov

   londa walked through the door as if she lived here. 

 " mmm bruh what that smell i can smell it from my house"

 oh yeah i forgot to mention londa lived next door to me.... I followed londa as she made her way to the kitchen island. i sat next to her and we both watched Tonya cook up a storm. i had to agree it did smell really good. 

tonya was so caught up in cooking that she didn't even see us there. when she finally gained focus she smiled. .. " hey guys dinner is ready, uhh londa are you vegetarian too?"

"hah hell no i ain't a cabbage muncher like this nigga here." I looked at her like she was crazy, she has jokes!

"mhm that's why you still working on trying to get that six pack you been wanting for the past three years" i joked back 

"   you guys are crazy,here is your plates" tonya sat three tacos rice and beans on landa's plate then a pasta salad avocado dip and cabbage on mine. shit smelled good as hell. i was definitely  going to grub tonight.

we all sat down and ate in silence. shit was so good i swear.

"hey mem" tonya said 

"huh?' i said with a mouth full of food"

"have you ever really tried meat at all?"

londa snickered and shook her head " i've tried so many times to get her to eat meat and it never worked, she wouldn't even eat some wing stop!"

i rolled my eyes and sighed " i was raised in a vegetarian family so i just kept my eating habits the way they were" 

tonya looked at me quizzingly  and got up sitting a taco on my plate. my nose scrunched up and my stomach churned. 

" come on, its just like trying a new dish,  try it you like it" she pleaded. 

half of me knew she partially didnt want to keep eating salads all the time cause that's all my ass knew how to make , that and oatmeal . i laughed at myself mentally and gave in.

i brung the taco up to my mouth and could feel there eyes on me . i took a small bight  and chewed. an unfamiliar , yet tasty flavor erupted on my taste buds. it was the best food i ever ate. litetately . 

Five tacos later i was knocked out on the couch , full and satisfied. 

Sooo i finally decided to update this book after months. sorry for the setback guys! ill try more often to update this book as much as i  can.

-jazzy