29

TanyaPov

I woke up sweating and in more pain than I imagined. I knew I shouldn't have fell asleep on this damn couch. I tried lifting my self up and after three failed attempts I finally accomplished my goal. I looked across from me and Memory was laying down watching Netflix. THIS NIGGA. I know she saw me struggling with her gay ass.

" you wouldn't have let me help you in the first place with yo mad ass" she laughed smugly.

mmm I kept quiet cause I knew she was right. I was still frustrated with the shit she pulled. well I should say the shit bea pulled but you catch my jealous ass drift. I yawned and stretched realizing I haven't showered in two days. I got up only to realize the shower room was up stairs. I could feel meme watching me through side eye as she smiled. I CAN NEVER WIN YALL.

"man shut up and come help me I want to wash myself" I finally gave in and she happily helped me up the stairs. good thing I had clean clothes in a basket that I left on my bed. I picked the first pair of clothes I saw , not really caring if it matched or not. I walked my ass tot he shower and turned on the water letting the hot water sooth my body. it felt great and I hoped like hell it would ease the pain.

cutting myself out my thoughts I looked down to where the soap was. there was no way in hell  I would  be able to get that. my body hurt like hell. being the stubborn one that I am I attempted to each for it anyway and my fat ass hit the shower floor

"fuck man" I started to cry in frustration. I had no other option but to ask for help once again and I was no where ready to ask that.

" aye baby girl are you okay?" I heard mem yell from the outside of the door.

I mocked her in frustration and rolled my eyes. " I'm fine my nigga watchu want" I yelled back.

" that ass pop sound like it hurt you need help" she said and I could here the smile from her words.

" man yeah, I mean no I got this" I said but only sat on the shower floor letting the water fall on my body.

I heard the door open and my sudden reactions were to grab my breasts and turn the other way.

" you don't have anything to hide from me I'm a female to Tanya" mem said softly .

I shook my head already feeling hot and bothered.

"that's not the point......."