34

Tanya Pov

I stood In front of the bed as I heard Mem close the door and take off her prosthetic. So much was going through my head I was nervous and excited all at the same time. I felt warm hands run down my  shoulders and the length of my body as her hands then stopped at the hem of my shirt.  I stood frozen  unable to move or know what to do. 

I gasped as Memory trailed kisses down my neck. I grew wet by the simplest touch and my knees grew weak.
Out of impulse I turned around and locked lips with memory . I held so much passion and love for this woman. 

I lifted my shirt and earned a grunt from her and a devilish grin. I felt a slight push and I landed back first on the bed with her crawling on top of me shortly after. I closed my eyes taking in this moment. The moment I would allow Memory to touch my body in such a passionate way.

Mem Pov

I looked up into her eyes as I kissed her lower abdomen. She was now left in her bra and panties and it took all the power in me to take this slow for her. I smiled remember the night of her touching herself thinking of me. 

I made my way back up stopping by her ear leaving soft kisses before whispering the sudden words while gripping her inner thigh

"Damn girl, Your so beautiful"

She blushes and her innocence makes me fall for her more.

I unhook her bra and proceed to grip her breasts and continued to suck and nibble .soft moans poured from Tanya as she rubbed her thighs together tightly. It drove me crazy and I quickly worked my way down kissing her tummy all the way to the top of her pussy.

Tanya Pov

She spread my legs slowly and I couldn't help but watch how sexy she looked doing so. I bit my lip as she began kissing me through my panties and then licked her lips

"Your so wet I can't taste you already"
Waisting no time she took them off and massaged my clit with her finger.

I gasped softly as pleasure started to sink in.

"Mmm you like that don't you" she said while rubbing a little faster

Too hot to answer I only replied with gasps from her touch.

With both hands on each leg she pushed them to my chest and I felt her hot tongue slowly enter my slit

"Mmmm fuck"

It felt so good I didn't know how to take it all in

She licked her way all the way from my slit to my clit and it sent me wild.

Mem Pov

She was soaking wet and trembling and I just started. I had so much in store for her tonight.

"Mmmm I think ima cum" she said lowly

I shook my head and continued to pump my tongue in and out of her making sure to glide against her walls before exiting. I could feel her tighten and tremble so I stopped which earned me a bitch what ? look from her. I flipped her over quickly . Smiling in the whole process .

"Face down ass up baby" she did as told and jumped once I began eating her from the back while slightly entering my thumb in her ass

"Uhh my god please don't stop" she begged as I continued. I reached her up on her climax again . I slowly slid two fingers in her while sucking her clit, waiting for her to adjust then began to repeatedly hit her g spot with no mercy.

She arched her back and began to tremble as I continued pumping and sucking her clit. Loud moans filled the room and I grew wet . It was music to my ears and I wanted to hear so much more.

Tanya Pov

She had me trembling back to back and I loved every minute of it. Her tongue felt so good on my body I couldn't even explain it
I laid on the bed legs wide as mem went to get her strap. All worries at this point were gone I trusted her so much and loved her dearly.

She positioned her self between my legs and kisses her as she entered me slowly I winced from the slight pain but pleasure return as she stroked slowly. She held my legs up to my chest stroking deeper and faster

I Moaned out unable to control my self.

Mem moaned out as she stroked harder feeling the strap rub against her clit. She looked so beautiful I was dazed

I payed her down and positioned myself on her taking her bra off before beginning to ride slowly
Each time I would grind down insuring  the strap rubbed against memory's clit. She moaned from my actions and slapped my ass hard making me ride faster. Once I couldn't take it anymore she flipped me over and began thrusting my body against her strap taking every inch and I cried out in pleasure

"Who'a pussy is this" she said through gritted teeth as she held on to my hair thrusting harder.

"Mmmm fuck daddy it's all yours" I yelled out after coming again

Mem Pov

She payed down stuck and tired as I massaged her legs. We were still naked and just got done not to long ago.

"Baby come her" she said as she looked at me with a slight grin.

I came closer but was then yanked forward result in my sitting on her chest. Before I could move she sat me on her face and began eating my pussy slowly

"Fuck baby hold on" I said shocked . I didn't really receive I was always the giver.

She tongued me deep and I let out a moan as my my body began to ride her tongue in synch. She payed me down and kissed my body doing the same as I did to her and I began to blush uncontrollably.

"God girl look what you do to me " I moaned out as she kissed my lips while fingering my pussy roughly. She kept the same stroke and didn't stop despite how tired her hand got and it gave me the best feeling I ever had. I let out a girly moan back to back while she continued. 3 orgasm later I was restless and she was too.

I layed in her embrace and watched her sleep as I thought to myself who would have known that I would have someone so perfect who would love me unconditionally despite my disability. With other women it was different
No passion no trust which is why I always kept my prosthetic on during any sexual moment. But with Tanya I was my true self and that's all that I want in life. To be who I was with someone who cares as much as I did.