Questions, Answers, and a new Patron

(Y/N)'s POV

We were all in the lobby of the hotel and the girls were asking me a lot of questions except for Alastra, who was still looking at me with her creepy smile. It wasn't long for me before I snapped out of pure annoyance.

(Y/N):

Everyone quickly stopped talking after my little outburst.

(Y/N): I can't answer your questions when you are all whining like bitches! One at a time, please.

Vaggie: Then answer my question, what are you?

(Y/N): What kind of question is that? I'm a human.

Niffty: Then how did you turn into a monster?

(Y/N): I didn't turn into a monster, I turned into an alien.

The girls were giving me confused looks, well, except Alastra because she was still smiling. I couldn't read her expression.

(Y/N): Well, you saw what I turned into. What else could I be?

Vaggie: Okay, but how did you do it?

(Y/N): Because of this.

Charlie: What's that?

(Y/N): It's called the Omnitrix, a DNA alternating alien device that allows me to transform into an alien, like the one you saw me turn into and the one from the news.

Charlie: Are they the only aliens you have?

(Y/N): I don't know for sure, but I bet there could be hundreds more.

Alastra: How did you acquire such a thing, young man?

(Y/N): Yesterday. I was cruising down the street near the woods at night until I saw a meteor coming straight at me, blinding me in a flash of light which caused me to slam the brakes of my car, making it skid to a stop. Luckily, the meteor missed and crashed into the forest next to me. When I arrived at the crash site, there was a crater and in the center of it was a capsule. Curious as I got closer, the capsule opened, and inside was the Omnitrix. I reached out and grabbed it, but it jumped up at me and clamped down on my left wrist.

Charlie: Did you try taking it off?

(Y/N): I tried, but it's permanently stuck to me and I can't get it off. So after failing to get it off, I got back to my car and drove back home.

Charlie: Okay, but how did you get to hell?

(Y/N): Long story short, a friend of my grandfather invented an inter-dimensional portal device that allows you to go to any dimension. Shortly after, a giant robot came and blasted the machine with a laser, causing it to malfunction. I was unfortunately sucked in which is why I ended up in hell.