New Home

It's another day at the Hazbin Hotel, and the scene opens up with (Y/N) looking for Charlie.

Why?

Because he wants to talk to her about letting Nova stay here.

While looking around, he sees Niffty, and she's rapidly cleaning like she usually does.

(Y/N): Hey, Niffty.

Niffty: Hey, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Have you seen, Charlie, anywhere? I need to ask her something.

Niffty: Oh! I think she and Vaggie went out to get coffee earlier.

(Y/N): Ok, thanks, Niffty.

Niffty: No problem, Hubby!

She then zoomed up to his shoulders so fast that (Y/N) didn't have time to react, and she gave him a big kiss on the lips.

Niffty: MMMMWAH!!! Byyyyyye!

She then took off running to go clean elsewhere, leaving a stunned (Y/N) where he stands.

(Y/N): How is she so fast?

With the new info in mind, (Y/N) was about to do something to pass the time while he waited for Charlie and Vaggie to get back. But he then heard his phone ring and saw that its Nova who was calling.

He then answers the phone, only to be met with the panicked scream of his friend.

(Y/N): Hey, Nova-

Nova: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

(Y/N) is blown back from how loud Nova is being. He doesn't even have the call on speaker!

(Y/N): Woah, easy there, Nova! What's wrong?

Nova: IWASMOVINGTOADIFFERENTLOCATIONAFTERICOULDNTPAYTHERENTANYMORE, ANDRANINTOAGROUPOFHORNYHELLHOUNDCHICKSINHEATANDTHEYRECHASINGMEEEEEEEE!!!

(Y/N): Wait, what?

Nova inhales deeply before speaking again.

Nova: I WAS MOVING TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION AFTER I COULDNT PAY THE RENT ANYMORE, AND RAN INTO A GROUP OF HORNY HELLHOUND CHICKS IN HEAT AND THEYRE CHASING MEEEEEEEE!!!

Random female hellhound #1: Come back here, and fuck us, sexy boy!!!

Random female hellhound #2: ESCAPING YOUR FATE IS FUTILE!!!

Nova: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(Y/N): Where are you currently in the city?

Nova: I'M RUNNING AROUND IMP CITY!!! HURRY!!! I'M CARRYING ALL OF MY BELONGINGS, I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN OUTRUN THEM- AH!!! ONE OF THEM CLAWED MY SHIRT!!!

(Y/N): HANG ON, NOVA, I'M ON MY WAY!!!

(Y/N) bolted down the hall. Afterward, he makes a beeline for the hotel's garage and gets in his car.

He floors the gas pedal, and his car tires squeal as he burns rubber. He bolts forward as soon as it gets traction and zooms out of the garage, the garage door just barely grazing the roof of his vehicle as it zips away down the road.

While (Y/N) was speeding to Nova's rescue, said hellhound is speeding for an obviously different reason.

The camera view is shown viewing the street from the inside of an alleyway. Nova can be seen running like Sonic the Hedgehog before disappearing from view. Within seconds, a group of hellhound girls comes running on all fours chasing after him.

Nova is panting like crazy because of how much he's pushing himself to run. He can't seem to shake them no matter where he goes.

Nova: Leave me ALOOOOOOOONE!!!