Helena the Hellhound

*Intro*

(Y/N) was sitting on the bed, listening to music while also singing some of the lyrics.

(Y/N): 🎵We're building it up to break it back down. We're building it up to burn it down. We can't wait to burn it to the ground.🎵

(Y/N) was enjoying himself until he heard a knock at the door.

(Y/N): Fuck, who is interrupting me while I jam out to my music?

(Y/N) pauses his music and walks towards the door. (Y/N) opens the door, only to see Charlie.

Charlie: Hi (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hi Charlie.

Charlie: What'cha doin'?

(Y/N): I was busy listening to music until you came knocking on my door, killing the vibe.

Charlie: Sorry about that, but I wanted to ask you something.

(Y/N): What is it?

Charlie: I was wondering if you want to hang out with me.

(Y/N): Hang out? With you?

Charlie: Yeah.

(Y/N): Sure, I got nothing better to do.

Charlie: Excellent. Meet me in the lobby, I'll be waiting for you.

(Y/N): Alright.

As Charlie leaves, (Y/N) closes the door and took a hot shower. After drying off, (Y/N) gets dressed, and makes his way to the lobby. On his way, (Y/N) passes by Bendi's room, to which the door opens.

 On his way, (Y/N) passes by Bendi's room, to which the door opens

Bendi: Going somewhere, darling~?

(Y/N): Hello to you too, Bendi. As you must know, Charlie asked me to hang out with her.

Bendi: 😏 Really? Are you two love birds going on a date~?

(Y/N): 😳 W-what?! No! We're not going on a date!

Bendi: Relax, darling. I'm just teasing. Anyway, have you two.

(Y/N): 😑 Whatever.

Bendi: Oh, one more thing.

(Y/N): What?

Bendi grabs (Y/N) by the waist with her tail and locked lips with (Y/N). Bendi shoves her inky, black tongue into his mouth, dominating (Y/N)'s tongue. She pushes (Y/N) to the wall, pressing her breasts against his chest. (Y/N) tries to push Bendi off him, only to end up touching her breasts.