(Y/N) and the 3 V's

*Intro*

Inside the I.M.P building, (Y/N) can be seen sitting on the couch across from Loona in the lobby. Loona was on her phone like always, & (Y/N) was on his phone looking at many posts from many demons on sinstagram. Somehow Alastra's magic affected his phone when it was teleported to the Hazbin Hotel along with his car, making it accessible to human & demon social media. Upon browsing, he comes across a sinstagram user dubbed "@RadVelvetDoll". Curious, (Y/N) scrolled through the user's sinstagram page & sees many posts. Most of the posts involve a girl that looks like a ragdoll posting about the latest trends, fashion, news, etc.

(Y/N): This woman gets around, I'll give her that. Posting about new things that happen in Hell.

Loona gets a ring on her phone. She uses the grimoire to open a portal in the lobby. Blitza, Millie, & Moxxie return from a mission.

Blitza: Ah, another job well done & another fucktard dead!

Moxxie: It would've been smoother if you didn't cause a mass panic.

Blitza: Well, it would've been a lot faster if you quit your bitching while I try to take my shot!

(Y/N): Well, you three look like you had fun.

Millie: We did! Though I wish you were there, I could've seen you in action.

(Y/N): Millie, the target was one guy. I wouldn't be of much help anyway.

Moxxie: He's not wrong.

(Y/N): Thanks, Moxxie. Anyway, I'm bored, so I'ma head out.

Loona: Where're you going?

(Y/N): I dunno. Somewhere to pass the time.

Loona: Whatever. Don't let the door hit your fatass on the way out.

(Y/N): Once again Loona, your cynical sense of humor never ceases to amaze me.

Loona: Was that an insult?

(Y/N): You figure it out.

Loona: Smartass.

(Y/N): Oh quit stating the obvious, you're gonna make me blush.

Loona: *scoffs* Smug prick.

(Y/N): Fuck you too.

(Y/N) makes his way out of the lobby. In the hallway, Vixen can be seen standing outside Verosika's office. Vixen hears a door opening & sees (Y/N) walking out. Her tail starts to way back & forth as she sees him.

Vixen (Y/N)?!

(VIN). *turns around* Oh, hi Vixen.

Vixen: What'cha doing?

(Y/N): Well, I was bored so I decided to head out & find something to do for today.

Vixen: Really?

(Y/N): Yeah, If you weren't busy, I would've asked if you wanted to join me.

Vixen: Really, you would?!

(Y/N): Of course.

Suddenly, the doors to Verosika's office swing open. Verosika & her posse step out into the hallway.

Verosika: Vixen, who're you talking to?

Verosika & her crew sees (Y/N).

(Y/N):