The Halloween Party

*Intro*

(Y/N) and Helena is seen walking down the stairs to the lobby. On their way there, they ran into Angela Dust.

Angela Dust: Hey there, sexy~.

(Y/N): Hi Angie.

Angela Dust: What'cha doin'?

(Y/N): Nothin' much. Just heading to the lobby to chill.

Angela Dust: Mind if I join you?

(Y/N): You're not gonna touch me in weird places, are you?

Angela Dust: Maybe~.

(Y/N): *sigh* Fine.

Angela Dust: Yay~!

In the lobby, (Y/N), Helena and Angela Dust are sitting on the couch with Helena resting on (Y/N)'s thighs.

Angela Dust: So, what do you want to do?

(Y/N): I don't know.

Angela gets an idea.

Angela Dust: I know. How bout we throw a Halloween party?

(Y/N): Really?!

Angela Dust: Yeah! Let's do it.

Charlie was walking down the hall until she was approached by Angela Dust and (Y/N).

Charlie: Angela? (Y/N)? What is it?

Angela Dust: Can we throw a party at the hotel?

(Y/N): Please?!

Charlie: What kind of party?

Angela Dust and (Y/N): A Halloween party!

Charlie: Why?

(Y/N): Come on Charlie, we want to throw a party. Please?!

Charlie: I don't know.

Angela Dust and (Y/N): 🥺 Please?

Charlie: Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to throw a shindig here at the hotel. And a Halloween-themed party sounds awesome. Is it a costume party?

(Y/N): Baby, you know it.

Charlie: Well, we'll get the costumes. (Y/N), do have any friends that you want to invite to the party?

(Y/N): I do.

Charlie: Alright, then it's settled. Angela, you, me and the others will get the decorations and the food. (Y/N), you take off the guest.

(Y/N): Yes ma'am.

(Timeskip)

XLR8 is seen running across the streets of pentagram and imp city. He stops by Cherri's bombshop and The Goetia Manor. He makes one last stop at the I.M.P building. XLR8 makes his way to the elevator and rides it up to the floor of his workplace. As the elevator doors open up, XLR8 sees I.M.P and Team Lust in the hallway. Both groups notice XLR8.

Blitza: Who the fuck are you?!

XLR8: *points at the Omnitrix badge on his chest* Can you guess?

Vixen: (Y/N)?

XLR8: Call me XLR8.

Blitza: Alright, enough of the introduction bullshit! Why are you here (Y/N)?

XLR8: I came here regarding if you guys would like to come.