The Cure

*Intro*

(Y/N), Moxxie and Millie are sitting in the meeting room, bored and waiting for a client to show up. Loona walks in looking nervous *

Loona: Hey, (Y/N) umm... Can I talk to you... In private?

(Y/N): Sure. *he gets up and follows Loona into the weapon's storage room* What did you wanna talk about?

Loona: *starts twiddling her thumbs while looking at the floor* Well... It's just that... I, umm... Fuck, this is harder than I thought. *nervous chuckle* I sorta... Uhh maybe... Have...

(Y/N): Loona, it's okay. *puts a hand on her shoulder* You can tell me anything.

Loona: Alright. *deep inhale* IKINDAMAYBEHAVEATENYTINYBITOFSYPHILIS! *flinches, preparing for the worst*

(Y/N):... Is that it?

Loona: Huh? You're not mad?

(Y/M): No, I'm just glad you feel comfortable enough to tell me this. I guess that's why you didn't want me kissing you?

Loona: Yeah. Well, the truth is out, you probably don't want to be around me anymore, y'know because I'm stuck with it for life...

(Y/N): What are you talking about? I will always be beside you. *hugs her* Plus, it's actually easily treatable.

Loona: Wait, seriously?!

(Y/N): Yeah, have never been to a pharmacy?

Loona: The pharmacy's down here are shady at best.

(Y/N): Why not use the Book to go to earth?

Loona: Blitz says the Book is for work only.

(Y/N): I'm sure she won't mind us borrowing the Book... Without her knowing~.

Loona: Y'know, when you talk like that you sound super sexy~. *traces her finger across his chest*

(Y/N): *pushes her hand away* Easy horndog, sexy time after you're cured.

Loona: Right, right. How are we gonna get the Book? It's in a safe in her office.

(Y/N): We lure her out with a distraction and I think I already know what the code is. *(Y/N) walks into Blitza's office* Hey Blitz, I think Verosika is parking in your spot again.

Blitza: What?! Outta my way! *grabs her gun and runs out*

(Y/N) moves a painting and enters 1234 into the safe, opening it, grabing the Book.

(Y/N) opens the safe and hands the Book to Loona.

Loona: Wow, it was that easy, huh?

(Y/N): Yeah, it's like anyone can just walk in here and take it without anyone noticing. Ha! Like that it'll ever happen. Now, work your magic and open up a portal. *Loona puts on her human disguise first and opens a portal with the Book, (Y/N) and Loona step through, taking the book with them as the the portal closes behind them* Where are we?

Loona: *sniffs the air a couple times* We're in- hold on, gimme a second. *sniffs the air some more* Washington DC.

(Y/N): Wow, you can know where we are just by smelling the air?

Loona: No, I'm just fucking with you. There's a big ass sign behind you, Dumbass. *points to the sign while laughing as (Y/N) looks at it and then back at Loona*