Reunion

(Again, Special thanks to @DemonicDeku1 for allowing me to use Amaka for my story.)

*Intro*

The scene opens up at the Hazbin Hotel where the Hazbin staff are going about their usual routines, such as maintenance, upkeep, and tending to the needs of the hotel's residents.

Speaking of which, one of the residents came through the door, and it's revealed to be (Y/N) coming back after another day of working for I.M.P.

But he's back earlier than usual, due to not having any clients that want to hire them. So Blitza decided to call it a day.

(Y/N): Sup party people?

Charlie: Oh, hello (Y/N)! Back so soon?

(Y/N): Yep. The day was going slower than usual, so I was let out earlier than normal. I didn't have any plans, so I figured I'd hang around here since I rent a room, and I've hardly been around anyone here in the day for too long.

Vaggie: Well, maybe you can lend a helping hand around here since you're not busy.

(Y/N): Sure. It's better than doing nothing.

Niffty soon came zooming in like the roadrunner on a sugar rush.

Niffty: Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Can he help me with the cooking?!

Charlie: If he knows how to cook, he can.

(Y/N): Well it's a good thing I can cook then.

Husky: You can cook?

(Y/N): Yeah, I can cook. My grandpa taught me. He's the reason why I like grasshopper smoothies.

Vaggie: Ew.

(Y/N): Don't knock it til you try it.

With that said, Niffty drags (Y/N) into the hotel's kitchen. Quite literally. She literally dragged him by the arm before he could even react.

(Y/N): AH! RUG BURNS!

Once in the kitchen, the hotel doors open again to reveal a rather busty anthropomorphic female green spider demon.

???: Um hello?

Charlie, having noticed the doors open as soon as the green spider entered, quickly rushed towards the possible new patron of the hotel.

Charlie: Hello! Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel! You're going to love it here!

???: Um, ok.

Charlie: Are you just here for a room, or are you here for the redemption program?