Hunted

Vilgax's ship, the Chimeran Hammer, continues to orbit the Earth from when we last saw it. Inside, on a levitating platform, three spotlights shine on three individuals, standing stiff and cold. They are bounty hunters; the three of them look very different from each other. The first is thin with purple and black armor; the second resembles a robotic half-human / half-crustacean; the third wears bulky gray armor and has a pillbug-like shell covering their face.

 The first is thin with purple and black armor; the second resembles a robotic half-human / half-crustacean; the third wears bulky gray armor and has a pillbug-like shell covering their face

Vilgax (VO): Begin the audition.

The first immediately fires up a jetpack and lands in a circle of basic combat drones. He pulls a small blaster from a compartment on his joint and shoots a few Mechadroids down. A few fire back; he rolls out of the way and fires small rockets from his wrist in retaliation. He pulls a grenade out of another compartment for a cluster of Mechadroids. The second bounty hunter jumps down to join, pounding one on his way down, grabbing another with a massive claw, and using them as a projectile against another. Two more come rushing; he catches one with his claw and pulls out a sword to split the other in two. A platform opens up on the ceiling and a gigantic Mechadroid falls to the floor ready to fire at the two. It's now the third bounty hunter's turn; he unfolds a hoverboard and rides it right into the Mechadroid's laser blast. When the smoke clears, he is completely unharmed. Without a moment to lose, he flies into the Mechadroid's chest and punches right through it. He folds his hoverboard back up, right as a still-recovering Vilgax is projected into the room.

Vilgax (VO): (laboured) Impressive. You are all hired. Your objective - is to retrieve the Omnitrix. (He shows them a picture of the watch.) The one who succeeds collects the reward. Do not disappoint me.

Three pods jettison from Vilgax's ship and fall to Earth.

*Intro*

On Earth, the I.M.P van is shown racing down the street at top speed, causing other cars to come to a screeching halt and crash into each other.

(Y/N): Don't you think you're going a little too fast?

Blitza: (Y/N), the client wants the target so as fast as possible, so we have to do it as fast as possible. Even if it means we have to break a few laws, like speeding.

(Y/N): Okay.

As they were speeding, they pass a police car that gave chase of them.

Moxxie: *here's police sirens* Um, ma'am, the police are after us.

Blitza: Shut your bitch ass up, Mox. Millie, grab the bazooka and deal with the pigs!

(Y/N): *snorts like a pig* Bazooka?!

Millie: On it, boss!

As the policeman continues to chase them down, Millie reaches the back of the van and grabs the bazooka, kicks open the back doors, and aims the bazooka at the policeman.