High On Lust

*Intro*

The scene opens to (Y/N) driving his car down the street to I.M.P. while I did it for love by Age of Days plays on the radio.

"You are devil I know

Lowest of the low

Burn the life right out of me

You are the coldest Ive had

Baddest of the bad

Just a femme fatality

So shut up, get up, get out, and take your money

Fed up, messed up, enough

Cuz I did it for love

I did it for love

I did it for love

Ah fuck it!

I did it for lust

I did it for lust

I did it for lust

I did it for lust

Ah fuck it!"

As soon as the song ended, the radio station is interrupted by Alastra, after hearing her usual demonic static through the speakers of the vehicle, and began speaking.

Alastra: Hello, listeners! This is the Radio Demon with a special broadcast that EVERYONE should hear! Especially my very special viewer~. You know who you are, dear~.

(Y/N) felt chills go down his spine from hearing that.

(Y/N): Man, I'm never gonna get used to that.

Alastra (Radio): Considering what day it is today, I'd find it fitting to inform everyone that its also when demons of all kinds are at their most horniest, and its about to get more hornier! Apparently a dear associate of the one living human in hell has played a little prank on Mr. Tennyson in his sleep!

(Y/N): Wait, WHAT THE FUCK?!

Alastra (radio): He's probably thinking "what the fuck" as soon as he hears this! Now pray tell what this prank might be you wonder? Why it's simple! It's a special concoction that makes whoever smells it within proximity become deeply infatuated with the infected individual more so than usual. Now who could have done such a thing to poor dear (Y/N)? Well, I'm afraid I'm sworn to secrecy. JUST KIDDING! It was Angela Dust. I heard she snagged it from the doll demon, Velvette, herself!

(Y/N) began to breakout in a cold sweat as he felt a little queasy from the news. Sure, he likes the girls he knows around here, but it was still unnerving to him.

Alastra continued to speak after her maniacal laughing fit.

Alastra (radio): In other words, the lust drug, for lack of a better name as of now, only affects those the infected is attracted to. So you better watch out (Y/N). This doe will make a real stag out of you yet~.

The radio then went back to the usual station just as soon as (Y/N) pulled into his parking spot with a wide eyed look of shear fear on his face. He turned the car off, and quickly looked around to see if anyone has seen him in his car yet.