(Y/N)'s Mother's Day Woos

*Intro*

(Y/N) walks into the I.M.P office with a dull look on his face, he sees Loona sitting at her desk with her feet on said desk as she's scrolling through her phone.

(Y/N): *monotone voice* Hey, Loona.

Loona: Hey. Why do you sound like that?

(Y/N): I'm... Fine. Just didn't sleep well.

Loona: Okay but remember, if you need to talk, tell me, okay?

(Y/N): *smiles a little bit* Thank Loona.

Blitza: *suddenly kicks open her office door, startling both of them* Ugh, I can't take it anymore! I'm tired of waiting! *runs up beside Loona and speaks softly* Loonypoo~. Whatcha get for your dear ol' Mama~? *bats eyelids*

Loona: What the fuck are you talking about?

Blitza: It's Mother's Day today, don't tell me you forgot. *gives puppy eyes*

Loona: Oh, uhh... *grabs stapler off her desk* Here, I got you this stapler, go nuts.

Blitza: *dramatically gasps as she holds the stapler, she has stars in her eyes and sheds a single tear of happiness* I am such a lucky Mother to have such a thoughtful Daughter. *hugs Loona tightly* I love you, Loony!

Loona: *rolls her eyes* Yeah, yeah, whatever. *turns her head to hide her small but genuine smile*

(Y/N): *smiles at seeing the two being happy but stop's when he remembers about his Mother* I'll, uhh... Be in the breakroom. *walks away*

Blitza: Sheesh, who shat in his cereal?

Loona: He said he's just tired, he'll be fine... I hope.

In the breakroom, (Y/N) walks in to see Moxxie looking sad and Millie comforting her.

(Y/N): What's wrong, Moxxie?

Millie: It's Mother's Day but...

Moxxie: My Mother is... No longer with us.

(Y/N): Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. *sit's beside her and rubs her back as Moxxie leans into his chest*

Moxxie: *sniffles* Thanks (Y/N). I needed this today.

Millie: My Mama's comin' here soon so I and Sallie can show her around the city, you can come with us if you'd like, Moxxie. It can be Mother-in-law's Day instead.

Moxxie: I'd like that. *wipes away tears with a tissue* Thank you. *smiles*

(Y/N), Moxxie and Millie are sitting in the breakroom waiting for Lin and Sallie May to arrive, they hear a knock on the door as Millie opens it*

Millie: Ma! Sis! Happy Mother's Day! *she invites them in*

Lin: Thank you, Sweetheart. *hug's her* I'm so excited to see about the big town.

Millie: I forgot to ask, is it okay for Moxxie to tag along? Her Ma died so this is a sensitive day for her.

Lin: Of course, she can. *walks to Moxxie and put an arm around her* You are part of the family after all.

Moxxie: *tearing up again* Thank you, ma'am. *hug's her*

Lin: Just call me Ma. *pat's her back*

Blitza: *walks in with Loona* Alright Fucker, today's the day I and Loona spend some quality Mother and Daughter time so you all get to go home early.