The Beach Episode (Part 4)

*Intro*

What (Y/N) saw in front of him was Gwen, wearing a white Bikini two-piece, crossing her arms, and looking down at him with disapproval. Standing beside her was a guy he didn't recognize. He was tall, muscular, had black hair and was wearing navy blue trunks.

Gwen:

The Guy:

The Guy:

The Guy: *snickers* Busted

(Y/N) shoots up to his feet and puts his hands up defensively.

(Y/N): I can explain! I was uh, holding it for a friend. *turns to Nova and shouts* Hey, Nova! You can have your beer back!

He throws the bottle towards Nova which bonked him on the head before miraculously landing in his hand. Nova rubbed his head before looking up at the sky.

Nova: Ish it rainin' beer? Thank you, God!

The camera switches back to (Y/N) and the crew, where his left eye twitches as he shrugs and laughs nervously, trying to defuse the situation.

(Y/N): You see?

Gwen pinches the bridge of her nose and sighed annoyed as the Guy tries to contain his laughter.

Gwen: You were always a terrible liar... You could at least put in some effort.

(Y/N): *looks down in defeat* Yeah, sorry... It's just that I'm here to relax and destress after working so hard. Also, what are you doing here and who's this?

Gwen: Well, we were here originally on a date until we stumbled on you. And this is my boyfriend, Kevin.

Kevin: *face goes red* You could've just said my name!

Gwen: I said we were on a date, didn't i? *to (Y/N)* He's shy talking about our relationship.

(Y/N) and the girl's laugh as Charlie stands up, and puts a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.