Big Bendi Fans

(Y/N) can be seen walking down the sidewalk of Pentagram City. (Y/N) decided to go for a walk out on the town for some "me time". Unknown to the young hero, two demons (who are ink demon cultists like Sammy Lawrence), we're planning to sacrifice (Y/N) to please Bendi.

Demon #2: Is that him?

Demon #1: Yes, it is. Sacrificing him will please the ink demon. Did you get the knockout tool?

Demon #2: *Pulls out the tranquilizer gun*

Demon #1: Perfect. Let's get him.

The two sneak up to (Y/N). Unknown to the cultists, Someone was watching them.

Demon #1: Hey, kid.

(Y/N): Huh?

But before (Y/N) could react, they knock him out with a tranquilizer.

Narrator: 5 hours later

ReptileEdge: Can we hurry this up, Kira, I'm running out of time cards.

He wakes up to see that he's in an old-timey church with ink stains and Bendi memorabilia all over.

(Y/N): A church, in hell? Ima a Christian and even I find it laughable.

(Y/N) struggles until he realized he's tied up, and the two demons are doing a chant of some kind. Then they start calling out to Bendi.

(Y/N): What the hell?!

Demon #1: OH MIGHTY INK DEMON!

Demon #2: Oh mighty ink demon.

Demon #1: WE OFFER YOU THIS SACRIFICE!

Demon #2: We offer you this sack of rice.

Demon #1: CLEANS HIM OF ALL HIS IMPERFECTIONS!

Demon #2: Steer clear of all the intersections.

Demon #1: RETURN HIM TO HIS PERFECT STATE!

Demon #2: Take a left turn on the interstate!

Demon #1: DEMON TWO!!! SHUT UP!!!

Demon #2: Demon two, shut up.

But then Demon #1 notices that (Y/N) isn't tied up in the chair, or the chair at all.

Demon #1: Wait, WHERE DID HE GO?!

The two hear slurping, and turn to see (Y/N) leaning against a post while drinking a smoothie.

(Y/N): Sup.

Demon #1: Uh, what'cha got there?

(Y/N): A smoothie.

Demon #2: Where ya get it?

(Y/N): Oh, she gave it to me after she untied me. And she's not happy with you two.

Demon #1: She who?

(Y/N): Oh, where are my manners? Guys, let me introduce you to my girlfriend, Bendi.

(Y/N) then points behind the duo, and they turn to see a very pissed-off Bendi smiling like a maniacal Yandere girl.

Bendi: Hello, Boys~. So, you think you can sacrifice MY boyfriend and get away with it? That's it, now I'm MAD!

The two then scream in terror as she proceeds to beat the ever-living crap out of them, and (Y/n) merely watches while drinking his smoothie.

(Y/N): 💭 God, I love this woman.

Demon #1: My clavicles! (Technical term for collarbones.)

Demon #2: *in SMG4 Bob's voice* Ow, my ovaries!

Bendi walks over to (Y/N).

Bendi: Are you okay, darling?

(Y/N): Thanks to you, Bendi. I owe you one.

Bendi: I'll hold on to that for a future date in time, darling~!

(Y/N): 😳 *gulp*

(Credit to @ReptileEdge for the mini-chapter. If you have any ideas for a mini-chapter, let me know.)