The Broken Teacher

*Intro*

(Y/N)'s POV

I was currently lying in bed reading Wattpad stories until I get a call from Blitza on my phone.

(A/N: In case you didn't know, you gave Blitza, Millie, Moxxie, and Loona your phone number.)

(Y/N): What's up, Blitz? New client?

Blitza: *on the phone* No, not today. I decided to throw a party at the office because why the fuck not.

(Y/N): So why are you calling me for?

Blitza: *on the phone* Two reasons. One because I want your sexy ass to celebrate with us, and two, I was hoping that you can buy some donuts for the party.

(Y/N): Why?

Blitza: *on the phone* Look, just get your green ass over here with the donuts.

Blitza hangs up on me, leaving me alone again in the silence.

(Y/N): *sigh* This woman.

After getting dressed and saying goodbye to the girls, I got in my car and drove off into town.

(Timeskip)

Narrator POV

(Y/N) was sitting on a bench at the park, drinking Devilbucks coffee with the donuts he bought sitting beside him. At the park, (Y/N) knows that some demons were eyeing him. Ever since his identity was revealed, (Y/N) has been getting a lot of unwanted attention. He was enjoying himself until someone came up to him.

 He was enjoying himself until someone came up to him

Mrs. Mayberry: Excuse me, may I sit with you?

(Y/N): Sure, I don't mind.

Mrs. Mayberry sits next to (Y/N).

(Y/N): So, what brings you here?

Mrs. Mayberry: Nothing much, I just saw you sitting here and thought you could use some company.

(Y/N): Thanks, I appreciate that.

Mrs. Mayberry: So, what brings you here?

(Y/N): Just chillin'. I'm bringing donuts to my boss because she's having a party at the office.

Mrs. Mayberry: Sounds like fun.

(Y/N): Yeah, it is.

Mrs. Mayberry: So, how did you die?

(Y/N): Die?

Mrs. Mayberry: Yeah, you're in hell after all.

(Y/N): Funny thing is, I'm not dead.