Date With The Ink Demon

*Intro*

(Y/N) is seen in his hotel room playing a video game on the flatscreen TV, because today is a no work day.

The game he's playing is soon interrupted by a knock at the door. He pauses the game, and goes to check through the peephole of the door to see that its the ink demoness, Bendi, then opens the door.

(Y/N): Hey, Bendi. What's up? You need something?

Bendi: How correct you are, dear. Because I do in fact require something from you. Mind if we talk in your room?

(Y/N): Be my guest.

(Y/N) allows Bendi to come inside his room, and the ink demon woman walks in with a noticeable sway in her hips. She sat down on the edge of the bed as (Y/N) closed the door, and she crosses her leg over the over.

(Y/N): So what do you need?

Bendi: Do you recall when two fanatics kidnapped you, and tried to sacrifice you to me?

(Y/N): How can I forget? Those two were idiots. Why do you ask?

Bendi's smirk grows wide into a full on smile before she continues to speak.

Bendi: Well, as I recall, you said you owed me one for releasing you, and then dealing with them.

(Y/N): Oh yeah, I still do dont I?

Bendi: Indeed you do. Because now, I'm cashing in that favor~.

(Y/N): Oh, ok. What exactly is the favor?

Bendi: A date with yours truly of course!

(Y/N): A date? Oh ok, I'm down for that. When and where is it?

Bendi: Tonight, and it'll be in a fine dining restaurant in my territory. Don't worry about a suit though, darling.

*Snap*

She snapped her fingers, and something can be heard appearing in his closet in a puff of smoke from under the door.

Bendi: You just need to check your closet.

(Y/N): Thanks, but you didn't have to get me a suit. I could've gotten one myself.

Bendi: Oh, but I insist. Besides, you practically spoil us whenever its a special occasion. I think it's fair that we return the favor every so often. Speaking of spoiling, you might see some of my tricks tonight if you play your cards right~.

(Y/N): What tricks?

Bendi: I can make cuddling more comforting if you wish.

Suddenly, Bendi became as tall as Valentina with longer horns, and bigger assets.