Dealing With A Rose

*Intro*

The scene opens to show (Y/N) on his day off at the Hazbin Hotel. He's in his room, and he's, once again, checking to see what other aliens he has that he's yet to try.

It's always best to know what you have in your arsenal so you know when you need it, and what it can do.

Anyways, he's scrolling through the Omnitrix to see what else he's got. He then stops scrolling when he sees a silhouette he's unfamiliar with.

 He then stops scrolling when he sees a silhouette he's unfamiliar with

(Y/N): There's a new one. Alright, let's see what you're made of.

He presses the dial and transforms into the new alien. Once the transformation is completed, he goes over to a full-body mirror he got so he could see what he looks like or if he wanted to look good for a date.

He looks in the mirror to see that he's at least half his original height. If not, maybe a little shorter. He's covered in blue fur in a similar color to the sky on earth with a peach/tan colored fur on his torso and mouth area. He sees that the Omnitrix dial is on his waist like a belt, as well as wearing green and white sneakers, and similar white gloves. He also has triangle-shaped ears, big eyes with green irises, and white sclera, as well as an animal-like nose.

 He also has triangle-shaped ears, big eyes with green irises, and white sclera, as well as an animal-like nose

(Y/N): Is it just me, or do I look like a ripoff of a video game character?

(Ba-dum-tss!)

(Y/N) then feels his spikey hair, and feels that the spike parts of the hair are quills. Similar to a porcupine or hedgehog. He then notices the green electrical static dancing on his arms and hands.