(Y/N)'s Father's Day Blues

*Intro*

(Y/N) is laying in his bed, looking up at the ceiling in contemplation, wondering what to do today. It's Father's Day today, and he wants to find a way to distract himself from the painful memories. He jolts up and out of his bed with an idea.

(Y/N): 💭 Guy's Night. 😃 That's it! I barely spend any time with my guy friends so I'll be the perfect way to catch up with them.

He runs out of his room, down the stairs and into the Hotel Lobby. Before he could reach the front doors, he was stopped by a voice coming from the front desk.

Vaggie: (Y/N), where are you going?

(Y/N): Oh, I was gonna see my guy friends and see if they wanted to hang out.

Vaggie: *stands from her desk and walks towards him* Where are you going to hang out?

(Y/N): Some fun looking karaoke bar I saw a while back.

Vaggie: What time will you be back?

(Y/N): *laughs and holds her hands* Vaggie, I'll be fine. I know you're worried about me but I can handle myself. I'll be back before 9:00. *kisses her forehead*

Vaggie: *playfully* You better.

(Y/N): *playfully* Yes, Mom.

(Y/N) walks out of the front doors and into his car. He starts to drive around Pentagram City looking for Nova but he remembers something.

(Y/N): 💭 Fuck. Nova never told me where he lives. I'll just text him.

He pulls over to the curb and pulls out his phone to text Nova.

(Y/N): *texting* Yo bro where you at?

Nova: At the arcade. Why?

(Y/N): Damn man you practically live there. I was gonna go to a karaoke bar and was wondering if you were free.

Nova: Yeah, I'm free.

(Y/N): Cool. I'll be there soon.

(Y/N) puts his phone back in his pocket and drives the the arcade where they first met. Once (Y/N) arrives at the arcade he sees Nova standing out side. (Y/N) honks the horn to get Nova's attention and for him to get in, Nova pulls on the door handle to open the door but it wont budge, he sees (Y/N) smiling because he intentionally locked the door.

Nova: Open the fucking door, Asshole.

(Y/N) laughs before opening the door for him, Nova sits down in the passenger seat and punches (Y/N) in the shoulder, (Y/N) rubs his shoulder as they both chuckle.

Nova: Where to next?

(Y/N): First, i'll pick up Ace, Josh and Kat then we'll go.

(Y/N) texts the Inccubi to meet him outside the I.M.P/Mayday studio building, they agree as he speeds off to meet them. Once he stops outside the building, he honks his horn to get their attention, they wave and sit in the back seat.

 Once he stops outside the building, he honks his horn to get their attention, they wave and sit in the back seat