The Beach Episode (Part 1)

*Intro*

The scene opens up to the lobby room of the Happy Hotel where (Y/N) is currently laying face down on one of the couches and groaning like a zombie. Charlie, Vaggie, and Angela Dust are watching him in concern, they look at each other, hoping to find out what's wrong with him but they stay silent.

Charlie: (Y/N)? Are you feeling okay?

(Y/N) looks up at them to answer but the girls gasp when they see his face.

(Y/N): I'm fine. No need to worry.

Vaggie: With your face looking like that? I think we should worry.

(Y/N): What? Do I have something on my face?

Charlie: No! It's just... Satan, how do i put this as nicely as possible? You look... You look, um...

Angela Dust: What princess it trying to say is you look like shit.

The camera pans to (Y/N)'s face to show him with dark circles around his eyes and heavy bags under them. (Y/N) pulls out his phone to see his face in the camera and jumps slightly at his own reflection. Concerned, Vaggie puts a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder.

Vaggie: Are you sure your not overworking yourself at I.M.P?

(Y/N): No, I'm just working a lil' harder than usual to make some extra money.

Charlie: (Y/n), you've been acting like this for the past two weeks. You are overworking yourself.

Flashback to two weeks prior at I.M.P. (Y/N) is taking multiple contracts of hits and takes them with him as a check list. First, kill four Drug lords, he turns into Four Arms and snaps all of their necks at once. Second, kill a cheating Girlfriend, he turns into XLR8 and runs into her at Mach 10, turning her into red paste. Lastly, kill a Crazed Cult Leader, he turns into Diamond Head and slices him down the middle with his bladed arm. After all that, he leaves tired and sore, and that was one day. He would continue this everyday without breaks for two weeks, slowly getting more and more tired at the days go by.

Cut back to the present day, Charlie gets an idea to help (Y/N) relax.

Charlie: Why don't we all go to the beach?

(Y/N): What, like a day out?

Charlie's eyes sparkle with excitement, imagining all the fun activities they'll all do and for the chance to go to the living world again.

Charlie: Yeah! We'll invite everyone and have so much fun!

Vaggie: Hon, when you say everyone do you mean... Everyone?

Charlie: Yes, everyone!

Angela: Everyone "Everyone"?

Charlie: Yeah, that's what I said. Everyone.

(Y/N): Are you sure about everyone?

Niffty, who dusting nearby, stops and looks around confusingly.

Niffty: Is there a echo in here?

She shrugs and goes back to cleaning. (Y/N) stands up to speak more clearly.

(Y/N): It's just that's a lot of people to organize for one outing. I don't what you girl's to stress out over me.

Alastra: Nonsense!

Alastra walks up to (Y/N) with her usual smile and twirls her Mic-Staff.

Alastra: This day is for you to relax and take a load off. You've done plenty for us, now it's time for us to show you some gratitude.