Grandmother Knows Best

*Intro*

We now open at the Hazbin Hotel in the morning, and we see the hotel employees having breakfast.

Charlie: Is (Y/N) up yet? He's gonna miss breakfast?

Vaggie: Not a clue.

Angela Dust: He was still asleep when I last saw him.

Vaggie: Why am I not surprised you went into his room for the hundredth time?

Angela Dust: Oh shut up, his reactions are funny as hell!

Niffty: Oh! Oh! Oh! I can go wake him up if you'd like!

Husky: If he celebrated St. Patty's as I did by drinking, then let him sleep.

Alastra: None shall be necessary! My beloved stag shall be here in about three, two, one!

True to Alastra's words, a groggy (Y/N) walked into the dining room. They also noted that his face is still stained with multiple lipstick marks.

Alastra: Ah, there he is! Right on schedule.

Angela Dust: Oooooooooooo~. Someone's been having a good time yesterday!

(Y/N): Is it that obvious?

Vaggie: Dude, you're like if a Dalmatian got their spots replaced with lipstick kiss marks.

(Y/N): Hehe.

Alastra: I wouldn't mind giving you a kiss mark, stag. And many more down below~.

(Y/N) became a blushing mess from such a sexual comment from Alastra. Especially when she wagged her little doe tail, and flapped her deer ears for cuteness effect added to it.

Angela Dust: Hey! Those reactions are supposed to be for me!

Alastra: Oh but I'm afraid there's no rule for that, dearie.

(Y/N): Uh, girls? Why's Niffty applying lipstick?

They all look to see that Niffty is applying lipstick. She puckered her lips to kiss the air before she snapped her head towards (Y/N) with a manic wild unhinged grin.

Niffty: I WANT TO BE INCLUDED!!! PUCKER UP, BOY!!!

(Y/N): WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!

Niffty froze in place before she could lunge at (Y/N). (Y/N) grabbed a mug, and poured some coffee into it. He then began to chug it quickly. Thankfully for him, it wasn't that hot.

Once he was done, he set the mug down.

(Y/N): Ok, I'm good.

Niffty: Good. NOW GIMME THAT HIT FACE!!!

She then launched herself at (Y/N) as he screamed fearfully from her craziness.

(Y/N): AAAAAAH!!!

And just like that, (Y/N) got tackled to the ground by Niffty giving him a multi-kiss attack.

The girls could only watch as Niffty began peppering his face with new fresh kiss marks.

Amaka: Lucky.

Amy: You're telling me.

Amy still had a lovestruck face on her, well, face, as well as smeared lipstick.

Mrs. Mayberry patted Amaka's shoulder affectionately.

Mrs. Mayberry: Don't worry, hun. You'll get your chance.