3's A Crowd

*Intro*

The scene opens at the I.M.P. building. Inside, Loona is reading 'Hellhound Monthly' while drinking an alcoholic beverage. A green portal opens up, which catches Loona's attention. From the portal outsteps Demonsion, followed by Blitza, Millie, and Moxxie.

Blitza: Another successful mission. You fuck those fuckers up, (Y/N).

Demonsion: Oh stop, it's nothing.

Blitza: No. You were merciless and covered in blood. I like that~.

Demonsion: U-um, thanks.

The Omnitrix starts to beep and in a flash of red light, (Y/N) was human again.

(Y/N): So Loona, how was your day?

Loona: Fuck off.

(Y/N): Okay.

(10 minutes later)

After dealing with a group of cannibals, It was time to head home. (Y/N) sees Millie and Moxxie about to leave, but before they left the building, (Y/N) stops them.

(Y/N): Hey, M&M.

Millie: Oh, hi (Y/N).

(Y/N): Leaving so soon?

Moxxie: Well, yeah.

(Y/N): Well, before you leave, mind if I ask you guys something?

Moxxie: What is it?

(Y/N): Would you guys like to hang out with me tomorrow?

Moxxie: Hang out? Like, the 3 of us?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Moxxie: I don't know. I never hung out with anyone else besides Millie. Plus, what would others think when they see a human hanging out with 2 imps? Due to you being infamous in hell and we imps being at the bottom of hell's hierarchy, I think we'll get negative reactions from the populace.

Millie: Oh come on, Moxxie. This is our chance to spend time with (Y/N). It might be fun to spend a day with him. Please?

Millie gave her wife the puppy dog eyes, which Moxxie couldn't withstand.

Moxxie: Okay. I guess it wouldn't be such a bad idea. Plus, this is a good opportunity to get to know you more, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Then it's agreed. I'll pick you guys up tomorrow. But first, would you two like a ride home?

Moxxie: Yes, please.

The three of them enter (Y/N)'s car. (Y/N) drove them home for the night and later drove himself back to the hotel, preparing for what tomorrow brings.

(The next day)

It was 9:30 AM. Millie and Moxxie can be seen waiting outside for (Y/N).

Moxxie: Where is he?

Millie: Relax, Mox. He's comin'.

Suddenly, they hear what sounds like a race car coming. It was the DX Mark 10. It slows down and stops at where Millie and Moxxie are residing. The window rolls down, revealing (Y/N).

(Y/N): Sorry, I woke up a little late.

Moxxie: Could've come a little sooner, don't you think?

(Y/N): Oh, don't talk to me as if I'm Loona. Anyway, get in.