Bringing the BOOM

*Intro*

The day starts as usual with (Y/N) enjoying another work free day. So far, the staff dont need any assistance from the human resident, and hes just finishing up a workout from lifting weights.

(Y/N): 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50! Phew!

He set the weights down, and drank some water after working up a sweat. Afterwards, he took a shower to clean himself of the sweat, and stench.

However, hes unaware of the fact that hell be getting a little visitor.

(Y/N) walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. As soon as he does, hes greeted by someone laying on his bed, and for once its not Angela Dust.

Cherri Bomb: Heya, hot stuff~!

(Y/N): AH! Cherri? What are you doing here?

Cherri Bomb: Aw, cmon. Cant a girl visit for some quality time with her hot stud of a boyfriend~?

(Y/N): I never said you couldnt, Im just surprised. Normally Angela, Alastra, Bendi, or Helena surprise me by suddenly appearing in the room.

Suddenly the door opens with Alastra peeking her head into the room.

Alastra: That's not all we do, you know~.

She then closes the door as she leaves.

(Y/N): See?

Cherri Bomb: Uh huh, and they also apparently bite.

Cherri Bomb points out the Hickey's around his shoulders, and lower neck. Apparently made by sharp teeth.

(Y/N): Yeah, and that's just from Bendi.

Cherri Bomb: Also, since when do you lift weights?

She points out the weights in the room.

(Y/N): Oh that. Well, I'm just trying to stay in shape because we don't always have a target to kill at I.M.P. So I bought some weights.

Cherri Bomb: Ah. Well, do you have a free schedule today?

(Y/N): Yeah I do. Why?

Cherri Bomb: Because I want us to hang out at my turf, and blow shit up. I asked Angie, but she says she's working.

(Y/N): Oh. Then sure!

Cherri Bomb: Really?!

She then leaped towards (Y/N), and held him in a tight hug as she spun him around.

Cherri Bomb: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

*Plop*

Cherri Bomb stops spinning, and they both look down to see that (Y/N)'s towel had fallen off. Then Cherris eye drifted towards (Y/N)'s lower half. She looks up with a blush, and sees (Y/N) blushing as red as a cherry. Cherri Bomb's X shaped pupil then became a heart shape as she gives him a seductive look.

Cherri Bomb: Sooner or later, that stick of dynamite will be mine~.

This of course makes (Y/N) blush harder.

(Y/N): The other girls might best you to it.

Cherri Bomb: We'll see about that~.

(Y/N): C-C-C-Can I put some clothes on please?